Forums - Website Topics - This place is getting deserted, and we have to do something about it

mZuzek said:
NyanNyanNekoChan said:
I've been visiting this website very frequently over the past 12 years, but I didn't bother making an account until now. The reason why I decided to make an account now was because I really wanted to post a comment on some kind of "How many PS4 games have you purchased thread", my comment was 1 character long and it read "4"

Making an account after all these years in order to post "4" must surely be a good life decision, that I absolutely won't end up regretting eventually.

Truly a life changing moment.

...man, this thread just keeps on going, huh. Always someone to bump it every now and then. Gotta say, I didn't do exactly much about it, I've been less and less active since then

Funny thing is since this thread was made the number of people posting and the overall number of posts on the forums have been steadily increasing. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
mZuzek said:

...man, this thread just keeps on going, huh. Always someone to bump it every now and then. Gotta say, I didn't do exactly much about it, I've been less and less active since then

Funny thing is since this thread was made the number of people posting and the overall number of posts on the forums have been steadily increasing. 

All according to plan

mZuzek said:
trunkswd said:

All according to plan

Imagine the numbers when the website overhaul goes live (yes an overhaul ) and we get closer to the PS5 and Xbox Series X launches. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
mZuzek said:

All according to plan

Imagine the numbers when the website overhaul goes live (yes an overhaul ) and we get closer to the PS5 and Xbox Series X launches. 

Nice to have a release window announcement for the overhaul, I'm ready.

What did me is when they got rid of a lot of the sales tools.

That and the mods were way too ban happy. Probably still am.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
trunkswd said:

Nice to have a release window announcement for the overhaul, I'm ready.

There is no set date yet. Talon is still working on stuff, then we need to test everything to make sure stuff isn't broken. We are hoping to have it done before the next gen consoles launch. The forums and GameDB aren't getting overhauled with the upcoming update, but we'd like to get what we have done pushed to live to get some feedback from the community. The front page will have the biggest change on the site. 

Serious_frusting said:

What sales tools are you referring to? The only big change we did was replace software estimates with official figures from publishers and developers. We had no way of tracking digital sales, which is why we did the change. 

trunkswd said:
Serious_frusting said:

What sales tools are you referring to? The only big change we did was replace software estimates with official figures from publishers and developers. We had no way of tracking digital sales, which is why we did the change. 

missing all the old PS2/GC/OGX etc. sales in the weekly and monthly charts here

also this doesn't go past 2010

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

double post fuck

Last edited by kirby007 - on 22 July 2020

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

trunkswd said:
Serious_frusting said:

missing all the old PS2/GC/OGX etc. sales in the weekly and monthly charts here