Forums - Website Topics - This place is getting deserted, and we have to do something about it

What.....what...? Did someone say we are allowed to post again?

spurgeonryan: dies happy



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
What.....what...? Did someone say we are allowed to post again?

spurgeonryan: dies happy

first do what i suggested



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
spurgeonryan said:
What.....what...? Did someone say we are allowed to post again?

spurgeonryan: dies happy

first do what i suggested

I do not think I know anything about The Last of Us. Is it a survival game in the post apocalypse world or is a Zombie game? I don't Speak Sony, only rudimentary Nintendo and some American.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

I still think it was a mistake to deplatform the Nazis, but I'm happy to see stabilization, and a little bit of growth.



Chinese food for breakfast

 

It always seems like my waking hours are when its dead as a graveyard and all the activity happens at night while I sleep.

It's 3:30pm here now for instance and there hasn't been a post in any of my followed threads for hours, nor do there tend to be any more during the evening, or until about 9pm AEST when I'm heading to bed.

I'm not sure why; I get that its late in Europe when I get up, but its morning there in my evening, and the US have their afternoon during my morning, so surely there must be some overlap, yet it feels like the whole world is asleep.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 04 June 2020

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

It always seems like my waking hours are when its dead as a graveyard and all the activity happens at night while I sleep.

It's 3:30pm here now for instance and there hasn't been a post in any of my followed threads for hours, nor do there tend to be any more during the evening, or until about 9pm AEST when I'm heading to bed.

I'm not sure why; I get that its late in Europe when I get up, but its morning there in my evening, and the US have their afternoon during my morning, so surely there must be some overlap, yet it feels like the whole world is asleep.

No it's just your threadsl but seriously as a fellow Australian,I see it as well the thing is different people come on at different times even when they are in the same timezone. some use mobile while at work others prefer night and some like me check in at various intervals during the day, alsio taking your Europe example it like Australia isn't made up of one uniform timezone.



I feel like there are simply many more forums these days where one can discuss videogames, and that's going to lead to declines. Not saying that's the only reason, but I think it's a big part.



JWeinCom said:

I feel like there are simply many more forums these days where one can discuss videogames, and that's going to lead to declines. Not saying that's the only reason, but I think it's a big part.

Apparently this year has seen an uptick in the numbers  so if that holds it's a good sign .



This place deserves more traffic, let's hope the numbers keep going back up. The golden years were only golden in sheer numbers though, there was a lot more stupidity and petty fights in the forums, mods had a hard time keeping up. I think I banned 14 people in one day at some point when I was mod, and only two were alts.



Mummelmann said:
This place deserves more traffic, let's hope the numbers keep going back up. The golden years were only golden in sheer numbers though, there was a lot more stupidity and petty fights in the forums, mods had a hard time keeping up. I think I banned 14 people in one day at some point when I was mod, and only two were alts.

didn't you ban johnlucas



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.