By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The state of this forum

Post Nudes

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Post Nudes

Ok. Here it goes.

Spoiler!
Nudes.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
axumblade said:

Ok. Here it goes.

Spoiler!
Nudes.

Spoiler!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Spoiler!

I forgot to do this a few days ago. But as of last month, site did well.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
At least on the forums things are starting to improve. We are currently working on a whole new front page that brings the site to 2020. Lets say it is much less bland looking and nicer to look at. We are also looking into updating the rest of the site to be of the same quality. But it will take time.

Once the new front page is completed we will push that to the live site along with other changes that are completed at the time. We've also updated plugins, fixed the code, made the site load faster, and more in the dev site.

I am looking forward to the changes and what has been completed looks and runs great.

Thanks for all your hard work, it is much appreciated.

One thing that always brings me back here is actually the news section. I'm always impressed how it is much better than other big sites. It's usually well written, tend to avoid clickbait, its updated and with relevant information.
Another good thing is that despite the extreme political tendencies of a few mods, political discussions are allowed which I like. I know I can go somewhere else for it but at the same time it's nice to be able to know the opinions of games specifically. Usually the discussions dont have much censorship and the mods are able to ban people only if you really cross the red line.
What I miss is a section with articles, analysis in general in let's say, a Kotaku style. I remember a few years ago a nice sequence of articles about final fantasy that were really nice.
I enjoy this place, have been here for many many years, this is my third account I think, after a long period of lurking.
There is a lot of room for improvements but definitely is a good place.

Probably thanks to the super high quality discussions we have had this month.

Moren said:

Probably thanks to the super high quality discussions we have had this month.

Nice to see an uptick, there were certainly times when I worried the forum was starting to slowly die.

Hopefully the arrival of next gen re-energizes the site and gets us back to the kind of activity we saw early this gen.

Is it because of new users joining, or because users are posting more?