Forums - Website Topics - This place is getting deserted, and we have to do something about it

Snesboy said:
d21lewis said:
No. Let them leave. I've been waiting 12 years to finally have this place all to myself so I can jerk off.

Soon...

You and me both.

I remember the first time I watched Futurama and it showed Captain Brannigan, I told to my then girlfriend, LOOK it's d21lewis! She looked at my like I was insane. Fuck that bitch.

@OP

I come back to this forum every couple of years. Forums are a pretty big investment of time and when I was married, I didn't have the time to come here.

... You didn't watch Futurama until after 2007? What the fuck lol :P 

Around the Network

maybe it needs a face lift and more like a social media thing lol... are there any hot guys that use this site anyways??? i wanna kno

darkrulier said:

I agree it is getting deserted and another thing I have noticed is that the people are posting a lot of political stuff in the forums sections. If I want to talk about politics I can go elsewhere, we try and keep this site for what it is, GAMES!!!

I used to feel exactly the same.  Then I removed politics discussion from the front page.  Now I often forget there's any politics talk on here at all.  

mrslink234 said:

maybe it needs a face lift and more like a social media thing lol... are there any hot guys that use this site anyways??? i wanna kno

There's a "most attractive user" contest every year so just wait for that and you'll find out.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
mrslink234 said:

There's a "most attractive user" contest every year so just wait for that and you'll find out.

I think it died a quiet death with the last edition. Pretty sure it didn't get past the first few rounds before being abandoned.

Chinese food for breakfast

Around the Network

Well they remove most of the trash in here which is a good thing.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

COKTOE said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I think it died a quiet death with the last edition. Pretty sure it didn't get past the first few rounds before being abandoned.

Oh, I don't usually pay attention to it so hadn't even noticed. Still, if somebody wanted to resurrect it this year I'm sure there'd be interest from some people at least.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

I wish the page scrolling would get fixed for IOS. It’s such a drag and makes me not want to visit.
Takes way too long to scroll to something. Been this way for months now.

Snesboy said:
d21lewis said:
No. Let them leave. I've been waiting 12 years to finally have this place all to myself so I can jerk off.

Soon...

You and me both.

I remember the first time I watched Futurama and it showed Captain Brannigan, I told to my then girlfriend, LOOK it's d21lewis! She looked at my like I was insane. Fuck that bitch.

You're better off without her.

mZuzek loves to pre-order

seriously??? how do i see past winners? lol