By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The state of this forum

darkrulier said:

I agree it is getting deserted and another thing I have noticed is that the people are posting a lot of political stuff in the forums sections. If I want to talk about politics I can go elsewhere, we try and keep this site for what it is, GAMES!!!

I used to feel exactly the same.  Then I removed politics discussion from the front page.  Now I often forget there's any politics talk on here at all.  

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
mrslink234 said:

maybe it needs a face lift and more like a social media thing lol... are there any hot guys that use this site anyways??? i wanna kno

There's a "most attractive user" contest every year so just wait for that and you'll find out.

I think it died a quiet death with the last edition. Pretty sure it didn't get past the first few rounds before being abandoned.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Well they remove most of the trash in here which is a good thing.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I wish the page scrolling would get fixed for IOS. It’s such a drag and makes me not want to visit.
Takes way too long to scroll to something. Been this way for months now.

Snesboy said:
d21lewis said:
No. Let them leave. I've been waiting 12 years to finally have this place all to myself so I can jerk off.

Soon...

You and me both.

I remember the first time I watched Futurama and it showed Captain Brannigan, I told to my then girlfriend, LOOK it's d21lewis! She looked at my like I was insane. Fuck that bitch.

You're better off without her.

Around the Network

seriously??? how do i see past winners? lol

mrslink234 said:

seriously??? how do i see past winners? lol

2018 competition winner was a girl. Same with 2017. PwerlvlAmy and LadyJasmine respectively.

I think 2016 was won by Brazilian superstar LipeJJ. He has a pic of himself as his current avatar, but he's been gone for months. Sucks. He's a nice guy.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Bristow9091 said:
Snesboy said:

You and me both.

I remember the first time I watched Futurama and it showed Captain Brannigan, I told to my then girlfriend, LOOK it's d21lewis! She looked at my like I was insane. Fuck that bitch.

@OP

I come back to this forum every couple of years. Forums are a pretty big investment of time and when I was married, I didn't have the time to come here.

... You didn't watch Futurama until after 2007? What the fuck lol :P 

Didn't have cable TV. I still don't. And that was way before Netflix exploded.

sry im not into rabbits :(

oh :(