By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The state of this forum

TalonMan said:

We already have the option for a "Blue" theme - it's a Supporter Perk...

I was talking about the Forum Discussion distribution.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
TalonMan said:

We already have the option for a "Blue" theme - it's a Supporter Perk...

I was talking about the Forum Discussion distribution.

I thought you talked about the "cuckoo" PHP errors. We need more PHP errors to make VGChartz great again!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Well , low amount of news at the end of gen coupled with the fact that the console wars are no longer interesting. Xbox is not doing well, and PS dropped portable while Nintendo merged thier platforms. No real 'war' going on...

Queue in the anti abortion thread and might as well make a Jesus thread. Let's see whatever social dividing topic we can put to the top of recent threads. Might as well make another gun violence thread.

Last edited by sethnintendo - on 19 May 2019

Less moderator involvement in threads unless complaint are made.

Like fuck gaming news is slow atm and some mods kill the only entertaining threads because they want to be PC. Did anyone complain? if not let it ride.

Around the Network

If the page wouldn't get hijacked by some internet survey or other crap all the time I would leave it open and actually see more threads. Leave it for a bit and it's gone.

Cobretti2 said:

Like fuck gaming news is slow atm and some mods kill the only entertaining threads because they want to be PC. Did anyone complain? if not let it ride.

Really? Personally I hate being that guy and I hate "crying wolf" and I don't want to have to alert a mod every time I think something crosses the line.  I'd rather they have the discretion to intervene whenever they feel something has gone off the rails or violated any of the well documented rules of this forum.  Our moderators are respectable people who have achieved their position based on their level-headedness, tact, and understanding.  I understand that they won't read every thread or comment that pops up and therefore the reporting system is a great way to alert them of specific issues, but let them do their job.  Every time I read a reason for a thread being locked or a user being banned I can see that it is justified and warranted and likely even a long time coming.

Idk if this has been mentioned, but another issue is the virtually unusable mobile site. As someone who's gotten increasingly busy over the years, a big reason I no longer come on here as often is because I almost never have time to actually go on a laptop and serf this place for hours on end after I do other stuff in my life. If this place had a good mobile site that didn't kill data with all the ads, I'd definitely be on here more often.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Fix the site for us Safari users. How many times must I write this?

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

RolStoppable said:
Cobretti2 said:

Are you talking about Metroid33slayer threads?

no dating/relationship threads. They highly entertaining when gaming news is slow.