Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers (Dynasty Warriors/Musou spinoff)

JRPGfan said:
Atlas makeing a Musou game? ewwwwwwwwwww!

What is wrong with the world today...

In this case, Sega.

I don't think Atlus will have much to do with the game anyway.



Around the Network
HoangNhatAnh said:
OTBWY said:
I will probably get it. Might as well get the one and only Atlus game on the Switch lmao

I don't care about P5 but you are joking, right? Anyway, SMTV can come out late next year for Switch

I'm waiting for the day for them to tell us it is going to 3DS instead. 




But... I wanted Persona 5 on Switch :c



Eat, bark, love.

Akdana said:
But... I wanted Persona 5 on Switch :c

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=239987&page=1#2



zero129 said:
Bandorr said:

The wonderful thing about chatting about things on the internet - is that you're on the internet. Where google and wikipedia exist. So you can look up stuff like Q2.

Learning that it exist, what characters are in it and what kind of game it is.  It is a dungeon exploring game. Very similar to Etrian and mystery dungeon.  Which involves drawing the actual dungeon (walls, doors, floor, chests, monsters) on the "bottom" screen of  a 3ds using a stylus.

Something that would be an absolute disaster on the switch.  Which would make porting it to really any system a nightmare.  It might work on mobile devices but even then I'm not sure the touch screens are good enough.

Why would touch screens not be good enough when thats what you use on the 3DS?, and doesnt the switch have a touch screen?. If im remembering the games right they could easy move the bottom screen to the top screen with an overlay of the map in the corner of the top screen for you the draw on.

on the "bottom" screen of  a 3ds using a stylus.  A stylus. A very small piece of plastic. Not your finger.

To use your finger the map, the icon, and the screen would have to be several times larger.  Go look at the tip of a stylus.  Then look at the two main fingers you'd probably use. Your pointer and your middle. Compare the size.

That would be so very awkward.  A nightmare of epic proportions. One I assume atlus is actually going to tackle now since I believe Etrian nexus is their last etrian.



  • Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
Akdana said:
But... I wanted Persona 5 on Switch :c

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=239987&page=1#2

Hahaha, love it, don't care much about P5 otaku anyway but omae wa mo shindeiru nani



OTBWY said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

I don't care about P5 but you are joking, right? Anyway, SMTV can come out late next year for Switch

I'm waiting for the day for them to tell us it is going to 3DS instead. 

In that case, Nintendo will release their secret weapon: Nintendo 1DS with The Witcher 5 and GTA7 as well as well as Persona Party Amiibo Infinity that feature Luigi from Mario may die



HoangNhatAnh said:
zero129 said:

Why would touch screens not be good enough when thats what you use on the 3DS?, and doesnt the switch have a touch screen?. If im remembering the games right they could easy move the bottom screen to the top screen with an overlay of the map in the corner of the top screen for you the draw on.

You use a stylus to draw map and use both screens at the same time. Switch don't have any stylus. If it coming to Switch, well, using your finger trying to precisely place things and paint tiles? Nightmare.

Bandorr said:

on the "bottom" screen of  a 3ds using a stylus.  A stylus. A very small piece of plastic. Not your finger.

To use your finger the map, the icon, and the screen would have to be several times larger.  Go look at the tip of a stylus.  Then look at the two main fingers you'd probably use. Your pointer and your middle. Compare the size.

That would be so very awkward.  A nightmare of epic proportions. One I assume atlus is actually going to tackle now since I believe Etrian nexus is their last etrian.

Actually...



mZuzek said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

You use a stylus to draw map and use both screens at the same time. Switch don't have any stylus. If it coming to Switch, well, using your finger trying to precisely place things and paint tiles? Nightmare.

Bandorr said:

on the "bottom" screen of  a 3ds using a stylus.  A stylus. A very small piece of plastic. Not your finger.

To use your finger the map, the icon, and the screen would have to be several times larger.  Go look at the tip of a stylus.  Then look at the two main fingers you'd probably use. Your pointer and your middle. Compare the size.

That would be so very awkward.  A nightmare of epic proportions. One I assume atlus is actually going to tackle now since I believe Etrian nexus is their last etrian.

Actually...

Except in EO/PQ, there are times where you need to be able to simultaneously look at both the map and gameplay to be able to maneuver around FOEs or be able to edit maps instantly. Having to stop and open the map every sec is inconevent as heck. Even if they "put both screen horizontally side to side" it would still not work.



mZuzek said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

You use a stylus to draw map and use both screens at the same time. Switch don't have any stylus. If it coming to Switch, well, using your finger trying to precisely place things and paint tiles? Nightmare.

Bandorr said:

on the "bottom" screen of  a 3ds using a stylus.  A stylus. A very small piece of plastic. Not your finger.

To use your finger the map, the icon, and the screen would have to be several times larger.  Go look at the tip of a stylus.  Then look at the two main fingers you'd probably use. Your pointer and your middle. Compare the size.

That would be so very awkward.  A nightmare of epic proportions. One I assume atlus is actually going to tackle now since I believe Etrian nexus is their last etrian.

Actually...

Fascinating. It doesn't really fix the problem of two screens (I don't think they can overlap each other that well). I guess Super mario maker IS the best test for an etrian game though.

I'd have to try it first, but I guess there is hope.  3ds I can hold in one hand and use a stylus.. I haven't tried that with the switch.

Thanks.



  • Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)