80 to 84 25 27.17%

75 to 79 14 15.22%

70 to 74 21 22.83%

65 to 69 3 3.26%

65 or lower 1 1.09%

Total:92
John2290 said:
estebxx said:
After watching the reviews and opinions of Yong Yeah, SkIll Up, Layman Gaming, M.B.G and Easy Allies ive decided to buy the game, its obvious its not up there with games like GOW or TLOU but it seems good enough, a fun time indeed.

It starts off good but it get MUCH better the further you get into it and even starts getting great at a certain point. After the first 10 hour hump (Whivh I still found pretty good) it has continually gotten more enjoyable and still is on that ramp for me. Gonna platinum this. 

Could you write a review of it up, after you finish it? I might get this game once it goes on sale. For now though, it feels good to have time for my backlog. 

The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

Around the Network

⚠️ Thread Warning

Hey guys, it's getting a little too political in here, this thread is for discussing the scores of Days Gone and we'd prefer if you could keep on that topic. If you'd like to continue your discussion please move it over to Politics Discussion, thank you.

I still hope it does well because it looks like there has been a lot of work invested into making this game and it has no bad practices but it personally does not really interest me that much so might purchase it low budget or not later on.

The biggest bug Ive had with it so far is the Audio levels, really out at times.. one character talks and Deacon is really loud in comparison...... probably the most annoying thing Ive found about it. The missions seem a little spread out and thin on the ground... but perhaps that's just the way Ive been tackling it. only at the second base so far.

The map could have been better. It just feels difficult to read... perhaps its meant for a 4k screen.

I really enjoy the stealth and attacking full on possibilities and the freaker hordes are scary though...

Overall really enjoying it still.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Just beat it. It has some framerate and audio issues, but man is it fun. My second favorite game so far this year after RE2.

Around the Network

Its a new ip and the first console-game by Bend-Studios, right ?

Game of the Year 2020: Ghost of Tsushima, Persona 5 Royal or The Last of Us 2 ?!

Doubt I'll finish it before Rage 2, just not a very entertaining game imho.

John2290 said:
They had damn near all the performance issues patched out but this new patch seems to have added most of it back in. Dammit Bend.

What a missed opportunity. Revised version of your post:

John2290 said:
They had damn near all the performance issues patched out but this new patch seems to have added most of it back in. Dammit. Bend, not break.

Much better.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Thanks for the infos! @John2290

Game of the Year 2020: Ghost of Tsushima, Persona 5 Royal or The Last of Us 2 ?!

If i ignore some of the technical issues i had that might be because i was playing it on a original PS4 i think a 72 seems about right. It's a good game, lots to enjoy

Nothing to see here, move along