By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz's logo has a new font

What did you think of the new font?

The new one is better 11 55.00%

The old one was better 5 25.00%

I don't care either way 4 20.00%

Total:20

Yeah, logo changes are there too (Forum Buddy, Social Media, Search ~ though we've been working on that for a good while). Appreciate the new font/logo @Raven and @Talon

Around the Network

Since I really only use the mobile version of the site, I didn't even get to see the change over. However, it does look awesome!

It looks much better. I like the recent changes.

kirby007 said:
Eh i dont see it,

The only place I see it is if I go to Browse Members. I've fluttered around most of the site and it's the old font everywhere but there.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
kirby007 said:
Eh i dont see it,

The only place I see it is if I go to Browse Members. I've fluttered around most of the site and it's the old font everywhere but there.

That's because that page hasn't been moved to the new "responsive" layout - as you'll note the old Forum Buddy on that page, too. There are a few other pages scattered about that haven't been converted yet (the "Tools" pages, are another area) - but they are (in my opinion) lower priority, at the moment. They'll get moved eventually, though...