By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
sundin13 said:
tsogud said:

A majority of Americans agree that abortion should be legal but here we have rumor that Supreme Court Justices, appointed for life mind you, might just strike down that right to bodily integrity. Who appointed these people to rule for life? Corporate bought politicians that's who. Same with universal healthcare, a majority of Americans believe there should be comprehensive universal healthcare provided by the government but guess what we don't have.

Who appointed these justices? 

Republicans. 

The "corporate owned stuff" doesn't even really work for this. Corporations don't have much stake in the abortion debate. If anything, banning abortion is anti-business because it harms the legal business surrounding abortion and pushes people towards illegal options. The problem here is Republicans. We don't need to mince words or come up with secretive schemes to explain it. Republicans have been telling us their plans for decades. The problem is Republicans, and the people let them have power. 

I agree republican politicians are to blame, I never said they weren't. Yes that "corporate own stuff" does work for this, how do you think they get their money and who do you think lobbies them to be in power??? This information is publicly available, I'm surprised you don't think these things are interconnected.

Around the Network
tsogud said:
sundin13 said:

Who appointed these justices? 

Republicans. 

The "corporate owned stuff" doesn't even really work for this. Corporations don't have much stake in the abortion debate. If anything, banning abortion is anti-business because it harms the legal business surrounding abortion and pushes people towards illegal options. The problem here is Republicans. We don't need to mince words or come up with secretive schemes to explain it. Republicans have been telling us their plans for decades. The problem is Republicans, and the people let them have power. 

I agree republican politicians are to blame, I never said they weren't. Yes that "corporate own stuff" does work for this, how do you think they get their money and who do you think lobbies them to be in power??? This information is publicly available, I'm surprised you don't think these things are interconnected.

Corporate funding definitely has huge power in DC. I am speaking specifically about abortion. This is a Republican pet cause, not a corporate America one. Like, sure, argue that opposition to Universal Health Care is largely fueled by the dollars of companies who are immensely profitable under our broken system. I won't stop you there. But I think it's somewhat delusional to "both sides" abortion here. 

You could perhaps blame Democrats for being too milquetoast and refusing to take certain important steps, but the rights we are losing are being taken by Republicans. Full stop. 

sundin13 said:
tsogud said:

Corporate funding definitely has huge power in DC. I am speaking specifically about abortion. This is a Republican pet cause, not a corporate America one. Like, sure, argue that opposition to Universal Health Care is largely fueled by the dollars of companies who are immensely profitable under our broken system. I won't stop you there. But I think it's somewhat delusional to "both sides" abortion here. 

You could perhaps blame Democrats for being too milquetoast and refusing to take certain important steps, but the rights we are losing are being taken by Republicans. Full stop. 

I wasn't "both sides" about abortion I just didn't specifically state that it was Republicans in that part is all. I just thought that specific issue was 100% obvious I was referring to corporate bought Republicans. I'll be more specific next time for you.

Speaking of the inconsistently retarded......

Someone name that starts with an L loves using words that annoying teen dropouts use. I wonder what he does for a living they certainly dont pay him in VGchartz barely talks about games

Democrats never do anything Obama could of end the Wade v Roe back then but made empty promises

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Someone got kicked out from the political forums if theres any and has to settle on a gaming site in crumbside of of the forums that is not the site main focus, Sites main focus is vidya games glad noone knows this place, most gamers barely give a damn about politics only very few and VGchartz traffic is low want major traffic be a twitter star. till then these petty insults mean as much as few 100 clicks unbelievable and myopic. I wish I was a youtube star to get out of VGchartz.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I'm gonna join the politic forum while I keep this gaming, I'm sorry for my attitude. He forgot I said I would let woman do whatever they want and that was before but I hate abortion but I would let the woman do whatever they wanted. Resetera full of shitheads. I hate abortion as in I don't like it but I wouldn't stop the woman for doing it it's her choice , resetera are very handicapped. at reading good thing Sanandreax X knew what I was saying the way he communicates through all topics and politics gaming sports etc that's a genuine man knew I was pro choice 

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 14 May 2022

I have more power than the entirety of resetera on any topic feel this grip tried to kill Sony with that Anime censorship garbage tried to make Nintendo fall off a cliff like quickrick because Nintendo was dumb on BLM comment fuck all you negative son of a farce. And yeah WOman can do what they want hope Abortion law passes VGchartz teaches me with few users and not a dogpile like resetera educate. fuck you groupie dogpiles I'll stay in politics thread and these users here steer me in the right direction on Vgchartz without going insane the membrane.

SegaHeart said:

I'm gonna join the politic forum while I keep this gaming, I'm sorry for my attitude. He forgot I said I would let woman do whatever they want and that was before but I hate abortion but I would let the woman do whatever they wanted. Resetera full of shitheads. I hate abortion as in I don't like it but I wouldn't stop the woman for doing it it's her choice , resetera are very handicapped. at reading good thing Sanandreax X knew what I was saying the way he communicates through all topics and politics gaming sports etc that's a genuine man knew I was pro choice 

There's nothing wrong in not liking abortion, you can still be pro-choice. Just be careful how you express your negative feelings about it, you don't want anyone to think it's a social stigma. It's not an easy choice for women but it can be the more responsible one.

Last edited by KiigelHeart - on 14 May 2022

SegaHeart said:

I have more power than the entirety of resetera on any topic feel this grip tried to kill Sony with that Anime censorship garbage tried to make Nintendo fall off a cliff like quickrick because Nintendo was dumb on BLM comment fuck all you negative son of a farce. And yeah WOman can do what they want hope Abortion law passes VGchartz teaches me with few users and not a dogpile like resetera educate. fuck you groupie dogpiles I'll stay in politics thread and these users here steer me in the right direction on Vgchartz without going insane the membrane.

Dude, stop. VGChartz isn't for you to go around in every thread to trash another site.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 14 May 2022