By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My memory is fuzzy but I think leakers said of Nintendo porting there games on Xbox ?

As much as I'd love to see the first Splatoon go on to other platforms, I doubt it would happen at all...

Around the Network

There was news on Gamexplain that said it was Microsoft who actually approached the Cuphead devs to port the game to the Switch.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

It's Phillips, not Panasonic.

dx11332sega said:
twintail said:

they didnt. what games are you referring to?

I replied too fast I meant Nintendo let panasonic cdi console use Nintendo Ip which is like Nintendo letting there IP's on other consoles 

Just FYI, the CDi is from Philips, not Panasonic. Nintendo did team up with Panasonic, but that was on the Gamecube, letting them make their own version, the Panasonic Q.

Nintendo and MS always had a relation going on like MS and Sega with the original Xbox.

Like those Rare GBA games. Minecraft   created a lot of new Xbox live accounts cuphead will probably do the same.

If anything would come over it probably wold end up something like the game with star fox in it or games that maybe get funded both by MS/Nintendo.