By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The under appreciated Yakuza series - Show your Love

Tagged games:

Do you love the Yakuza Series?

Yes 14 70.00%

Of Course 2 10.00%

I'm a soulless hater that doesn't like it =p 4 20.00%

Total:20
KazumaKiryu said:

animegaming said:

Reporting in.

Yes I have beaten both Kenzan and Ishin.

What do you think about Yakuza Ishin (PS4) :) ?

What are your favorites characters of the Yakuza-Games ? @all

I thought Ishin was great, has some of the best gameplay of the whole franchise. But I found the story to be a bit of a mess, though I do need to replay it since better guides for it have come out since. However, I found Kenzan to have one of the best stories in the series and has a pretty good game as well, since it is basically a less polish Ishin. 

Also my favorite characters in the series are, Kiryu, Majima, and Ryuji Goda. 

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
KazumaKiryu said:

Yakuza = One of the best Gaming-Series of all time. Why ? Because: Story/Gameplay/Characters/Minigames/Atmosphere are awesome.

Love Yakuza Kiwami 2, Yakuza Zero and Yakuza 4 so much! Yakuza 5 and Kiwami (1) too. Part 3 was only "okay". Yakuza 6, the end was soooo emotional & sad *-*

Kazuma Kiryu is a true hero.

Its time for Yakuza Kiwami (2) Kiwami2 has the new Yakuza 6-Graphic Engine (PS4-Power) : )

So true.

Yes, they have a great balance and most of the content is fun, with a lot of jokes and unique things to this series.

My fav couldn't be other than Kazuma, a role model for the good person that follow his ideal doesn't mater the situation or problem he is in.

Think so too :)

My favorite characters are:

1. Kazuma Kiryu

2. Akiyama

3. Tachibana <3

My favorite Bossfight/Enemy is the golden Dragon from Yakuza Kiwami 2, Ryuji Goda :)

And the number 1 Women is hard to say... Makoto (from Zero) or the wonderful women (detective) with the tragic story(Kiwami 2), Kaoru Sayama.

KLXVER said:
I enjoyed the first two on the PS2. Fell out of the series with 3. Tried to get back into it with Yakuza 0, but I just don't find them fun anymore.

Yakuza Zero is a dark game with a emotional end. Try Yakuza Kiwami 2 or Yakuza 6 with the new Graphic-Engine ; ) It looks impressive!

animegaming said:
KazumaKiryu said:

I thought Ishin was great, has some of the best gameplay of the whole franchise. But I found the story to be a bit of a mess, though I do need to replay it since better guides for it have come out since. However, I found Kenzan to have one of the best stories in the series and has a pretty good game as well, since it is basically a less polish Ishin. 

Also my favorite characters in the series are, Kiryu, Majima, and Ryuji Goda. 

Good to know. Thanks for your opinion! Maybe..someday, i want this samurai-game too!

And great Taste!!!

Hiku said:

Great kkkkkkk

Finishing Chapter 6, but not before ending my tycoon storyline.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

The end of Yakuza Kiwami 2 and Zero are sooo EPIC : D
Want Yakuza 4 for PS4, because i love many characters in this part.

What is your favorite Yakuza-GAME (and how many games of the series did you play?) @ all