By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen Announced for Switch!

Tagged games:

Capcom person A: Hey, this Switch thingy is doing pretty good, perhaps we should put more games on it?

Capcom person B: Great idea, let's get our game catalogue out and pick something at random!

Jokes aside, this does look like something I'd play, so yay!?

Around the Network

Awesome news. A monster Hunter made by the DMC/Breath of Fire guys. Very fun game but a very ugly one as well for those that care about presentation. No matter how many hours you put into it, your create a character guy will be ugly. Sorry.

really liked this game on my 360 Might pick it up if its 20 or below

Another physical copy i will have to buy from Japan?

Nice, price point also looks very good.

Around the Network

This actually confuses me. Of all games to bring over,why this one. I wasn't aware there was a demand for it, at all. Maybe im out of the loop

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
This actually confuses me. Of all games to bring over,why this one. I wasn't aware there was a demand for it, at all. Maybe im out of the loop

It's Capcom the is no logic they're just picking games at random.

Wyrdness said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Put a bunch of games on a spin wheel and close their eyes and whatever the wheel stops on, that's what they port. Honestly after this announcement, I think this is really how they do it 

cycycychris said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I think it got picked since they aren't porting monster hunter world.

I bet it was you that told them to do this. You can't fool me

PwerlvlAmy said:

Wyrdness said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Really? DMC5 team are the developers of Dragon's Dogma; DMC5 is nearing completion. Where do you think they're going to next? DD2 is most likely in development and they're testing the waters with a potential Switch version. Nothing random about that.