By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What JRPG has the best soundtrack you´ve ever heard?

Since no one has mentioned it yet I go with Lost Odyssey.

Around the Network

Lufia 2 on the SNES oddly resonates with me.

Some of Final Fantasy 8's on the PS1 was good.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Persona 5!

I bought the entire soundtrack on iTunes and have it all on my phone. Gotta support the composers and developers for their hard work whenever I can!

Persona 3-4-5 , couldn't get P4's heartbeat heartbreak out of my head also FF8 for Liberi fatali , if it wasn't just jrpg's it would have been Journey.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 25 December 2018

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

FFXV if you include the DLC has a pretty damn good soundtrack. Episode Ignis theme and Comrades theme are both magnificent.

I think best ever probably has to be Xenoblade Chronicles though.

Around the Network

For me it's either Xenoblade Chronicles or NieR Automata. Hard to choose which I prefer because both have glorious soundtracks.

Edit: Chrono Trigger is also tied with the other two, how could I forget about it.

Last edited by Keybladewielder - on 25 December 2018

Don't really have a big pool to choose from but the obvious choice is Xenoblade 1. Probably one of my favorites overall

My favorite is Final Fantasy VII, but I find most Final Fantasy games have exceptionally good soundtracks.

Chrono cross and terranigma. 

It is common knowledge that Chrono Cross has the best soundtrack.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.