By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What JRPG has the best soundtrack you´ve ever heard?

I'll give a top 5, out of these, is a toss up between Symphonia and Ayesha.

I have a lot of sentimental value for Tales of Symphonia, even with a handful of Tales of having a just as strong soundtrack.

Atelier Ayesha is lovely and so is the entire musical repertoire of the Atelier series, probably the most consistently amazing soundtracks in the genre, just the volume of them and the amount of games it has and is able to keep such a great quality.

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne, the main music and cutscenes tracks are all winners.

Baten Kaitos Origins

Xenoblade Chronicles X, the soundtrack that makes up for all the non good music in the world.

Around the Network

That’s tough. Probably the genre with the plurality of great soundtracks.

I guess I’d have to go with Chrono Trigger

The World Ends with You, Persona 3 , 4 5, Final Fantasy 13, The Atelier games have good music too. These are the major ones that come to mind.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Three pop-up in my head: Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger and Xenoblade Chronicles. Final Fantasy VI has the most complete OST I've heard in a video game, Chrono Trigger has the most memorable and nostalgic tracks and the soundtrack for Xenoblade Chronicles is a step below the other two.

Last edited by wombat123 - on 25 December 2018

Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy IX, Breath of Fire II, Breath of Fire III and Xenoblade Chronicles are some of my favorite.

Around the Network

The Last Remnant has an epic soundtrack.

Would you consider NieR: Automata a JRPG? If so then it.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy XII

Would be my picks.