By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - News Articles & Charts - Updated

TalonMan said:
Zkuq said:

So, I just got this when trying to post a comment on this article:

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_comment() on null in /data/r5/nfs/ioi/vgchartz.com/global-comments/includes/handler.php on line 26

I'm assuming it's related to this update but if it's something else, sorry for posting in the wrong place!

Oh, almost forgot. I also tried disabling tracking protection, ad-blocking, and all userscripts/styles, and still the same problem. I'm using Firefox 64 on Windows.

Bug has been squashed...

Great! Thanks!

Around the Network

Ah, this is probably not new but I paid attention to it only now:

If you put the avatar on the same line as the rest of comment content, it would take up much less space. Right now, the avatar takes up a fairly tall line on its own - that is, there's a long strip of empty, unused space to the right from the avatar. The current way also looks a bit funny because of that.

Zkuq said:

Ah, this is probably not new but I paid attention to it only now:

If you put the avatar on the same line as the rest of comment content, it would take up much less space. Right now, the avatar takes up a fairly tall line on its own - that is, there's a long strip of empty, unused space to the right from the avatar. The current way also looks a bit funny because of that.

Yeah - I didn't change the layout of the comments (other than to wrap them in bordersgradient on the "blue" theme) - so yeah, it's something that's always been that way and should be cleaned...

All Charts pages (and the Article Index itself) have all been moved to the responsive layout - "blue" theme is pretty much complete for all of these sections. Still work to do on the "Dark" theme...

TalonMan said:
All Charts pages (and the Article Index itself) have all been moved to the responsive layout - "blue" theme is pretty much complete for all of these sections. Still work to do on the "Dark" theme...

Yep. Looking good!