By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favourite Game Developer Tournament - Quarter-Finals 4

Favourite Game Developer Tournament - Quarter-Finals 4

BioWare 43 4.84%

Capcom 117 13.18%

Santa Monica Studio 256 28.83%

CD Projekt Red 158 17.79%

Sega 62 6.98%

Monolith Soft 145 16.33%

Retro Studios 107 12.05%

Total:888
Mar1217 said:
Monolith,of course. (I think my present playthrough of Xeno X might have weight in my decision)

Also, I'll watch Bioware closely due to the strange upset it caused in the first round ...

If something similar happens I'll get Trucks to make the tallies users-only at the end of the voting, then we'll see if it's legit or not.

Around the Network

While they've made quite a few stumbles in recent years, Capcom was responsible many of my all-time favorite games, especially Mega Man. Back in the 80s & 90s, they were one of the best. Based on their overall output as it regards my own experience as a gamer over the past 30 years, I have to choose them.

Last edited by Shadow1980 - on 23 November 2018

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

Shadow1980 said:

While they've made quite a few stumbles in recent years, Capcom was responsible many of my all-time favorite games, especially Mega Man. Back in the 80s & 90s, they were one of the best. Based on their overall output as it regards my own experience as a gamer over the past 30 years, I have to choose them.

And they brought Mega man back in a game that is faaaaaar more superior than Mighty n 9 ;) (in my opinion)

Bioware, easily.

KOTOR was a great game and Mass Effect 1/2 were two of the best games of the 7th gen.

Historically it's Capcom. I used to be a biiiig fan of those back in the NES/SNES days...

Currently I'll have to go with Monolith as they have made 3 of my favorite games in the last 8 years. Hard to win over that.