By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favourite Game Developer Tournament - Quarter-Finals 1

Favourite Game Developer Tournament - Quarter-Finals 1

Nintendo EPD 265 48.01%

Rockstar North 83 15.04%

Guerrilla Games 123 22.28%

Atlus 37 6.70%

Blizzard Entertainment 20 3.62%

Level-5 17 3.08%

Ubisoft Montreal 7 1.27%

Total:552

Controversy notwithstanding, it would be great if more people posted about their picks. We have ~400 votes and only 15 posts identifying a pick. Make yourself heard!

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Controversy notwithstanding, it would be great if more people posted about their picks. We have ~400 votes and only 15 posts identifying a pick. Make yourself heard!

Sure, voted for NIntendo of course

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Made a post already. It's Nintendo.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I am really sorry for Rockstar and Level 5 but love the Zelda franchise since i was like 6 or 7 years old so Nintendo for the win . :p

Veknoid_Outcast said:

I voted for a company starting with an N and ending with a intendo.

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
Man some people are pathetic...

At least vote for the company that made the better PS4 exclusive, lmao.

Horizon is definitely the best PS4 exclusive of last year. It doesn't matter though, since we're talking developers here and Guerilla made the phenomenal Killzone 2 and 3.