By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 9th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign Up Thread

mZuzek said:
So it does work, then!

It actually didn't (at least for me) :p

Around the Network
Keybladewielder said:
mZuzek said:
So it does work, then!

Well.

mZuzek said:
Keybladewielder said:

Well.

You wrote his name without a capital letter. It only works if you write the names exactly correct.

@mZuzek

This should work.

Flilix said:
mZuzek said:

Well.

You wrote his name without a capital letter. It only works if you write the names exactly correct.

@mZuzek

This should work.

Don't think so, I didn't get a notification. Got the blue quote icon though, but it means nothing since you quoted me to begin with.

mZuzek said:
So it does work, then!

It does! Thanks for the reminder!

And yes, that means I'm in!

Around the Network

What's good? Feels like it's been 84 years... almost overlooked the 50 greatest games event. Thanks for the notification (lurking way too much these days).

And yeah what else... I'm in.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

I guess I’ll join Mr. Zuzek. My list hasn’t changed much but I do have a list.

Dunno if I’ll do that daily quiz thing you guys do though. We’ll see.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Wait, we are only about a bit more than half the list from last year ?

Damn, here I thought 50 people was kinda impressive :P

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

mZuzek said:
Flilix said:

@mZuzek

This should work.

Don't think so, I didn't get a notification. Got the blue quote icon though, but it means nothing since you quoted me to begin with.

Hmm, that's odd. Seems like it works for some, but not for others.

@Flilix

Mar1217 said:

80+ people last year, so we're still quite far off. Not very surprising though, considering how few people are still here.

Mar1217 said:

I think every event has had more than 60 people, only unsure about the first one because it wasn't as organized and you'd need to spend quite some time to count how many people were involved.

Still, I'm happy with this, I guess shamelessly tagging people might not be such a bad idea after all! One more to go for 50, which yeah, might still be the smallest event but I think it's still a respectable number.