By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Trump Wants to Stifle Protests

CaptainExplosion said:
melbye said:
Maybe if the left could behave, but 9/10 times their protests turn into into violent mobs or riots.

What about riots caused by right wingers?

If antifa mob didn't show up and act like apes throwing shit on a peaceful rally that was already happening and going well, shit like this wouldn't be needed.



Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
melbye said:

Seems to me every time the right gets violent it is because the so-called "anti-fascists" show up and throw rocks and hit them over the head with bike-locks

Well what about what the right did in the past with their lynchings of black people and crackdown on homosexuality?

50+ years back is where you have to go to find an example? And here i expected something about Charlottesville(which also wouldn't have turned violent if Antifa hadn't shown up)



Nothing to see here, move along

The left - delicate snowflakes or violent thugs. I wish the right would get their story straight.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

SpokenTruth said:
The left - delicate snowflakes or violent thugs. I wish the right would get their story straight.

They can be both, they are tough until they meet resistance then they fall apart and cry for their mommies

 

User Warned By ~ PwerlvlAmy

Last edited by PwerlvlAmy - on 15 October 2018

Nothing to see here, move along

melbye said:
SpokenTruth said:
The left - delicate snowflakes or violent thugs. I wish the right would get their story straight.

They can be both, they are tough until they meet resistance then they fall apart and cry for their mommies

Hitler is probably the best example for that.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Mods, please move to the political section of the forum, which I have blocked from showing up on my Hot Topics. I don't come to VGC to see political crap.

On a side note, this sounds like a good idea. Protests these days look more like mobs than protests. I wouldn't want a few hundred angry people standing outside of my house either.

Hey, how'd you do that? I'd love to block it too.



Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

epicurean said:
shikamaru317 said:

Mods, please move to the political section of the forum, which I have blocked from showing up on my Hot Topics. I don't come to VGC to see political crap.

On a side note, this sounds like a good idea. Protests these days look more like mobs than protests. I wouldn't want a few hundred angry people standing outside of my house either.

Hey, how'd you do that? I'd love to block it too.

Go to hot topics on the forums. At the top there is a button that says "Show Filters". Click it, and then uncheck "Politics Discussion".



shikamaru317 said:

Mods, please move to the political section of the forum, which I have blocked from showing up on my Hot Topics. I don't come to VGC to see political crap.

On a side note, this sounds like a good idea. Protests these days look more like mobs than protests. I wouldn't want a few hundred angry people standing outside of my house either.

It's a terrible idea. This is a violation on free speech.

They are trying to charge people to say and use certain words which is definitely against the first amendment.

Also outside the white house and the national mall are open to the public so banning protest their is also against the constituion. 



jason1637 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Mods, please move to the political section of the forum, which I have blocked from showing up on my Hot Topics. I don't come to VGC to see political crap.

On a side note, this sounds like a good idea. Protests these days look more like mobs than protests. I wouldn't want a few hundred angry people standing outside of my house either.

It's a terrible idea. This is a violation on free speech.

They are trying to charge people to say and use certain words which is definitely against the first amendment.

Also outside the white house and the national mall are open to the public so banning protest their is also against the constituion. 

^This. Surprised his disapproval rating isn't even lower.



OP is Banned from creating Political Threads. Someone else can follow up with the subject if they'd like.