By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega: Updated sales numbers for Persona, Yakuza, Hatsune Miku & more

Sonic close to one billion. Good for him!

Around the Network

Awesome sales Sega ^_^

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

JRPGfan said:

Man Persona deserves so much more sales than it has.... Its not really a hidden gem (feel like people know of it), but its something so few choose to experiance...

So true! Gameplay, Story, Characters, Features, the world, the wonderful dialogues - persona 4-5 are incredible. Persona 3 was awesome.

Bristow9091 said:
JRPGfan said:

Man Persona deserves so much more sales than it has.... Its not really a hidden gem (feel like people know of it), but its something so few choose to experiance...

Crazy that Persona + SMT is only 22m.

Etrian numbers hurt too abit... even though there I didnt expect much.

Honestly I think the reason both the Persona and Yakuza series' aren't as big in the west* is because so many people are scared to play them because the games are so... Japanese, if that makes sense, lol.

*Apparently sales of the Yakuza franchise ARE growing in the west, not sure if the same is correct for Persona but I can only assume with the high scores and great word of mouth they get people are jumping into the series too. They're two franchises I feel should be selling at least double their current numbers per game.

Yakuza Zero has won many newcomers :) Yakuza and Persona are impressive games and are among my favorite games of all time. I love games that have an impressive story with fantastic gameplay and lots of interesting characters.

Sega needs to spend more on advertising for all future Persona games.

I'm sure nobody knows what Persona is outside of the gaming community.