Forums - Sports Discussion - Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor

quickrick said:
Kerotan said:

Khabib could have chose a realistic place. Not cornering him 6 vs 1. Mcgregor cornered him then 15 vs 2. The fact you are bending over backwards trying to justify khabibs thuggery says it all. Unlike you, I'm not biased and i accept both sides are wrong. 

Oh so now mcgregor with the bus was just pr? Oh OK cool then. Its just pr that went wrong. Mcgregor isn't a thug then. Glad you cleared that one up too xD

khabib is gangsta, there is no way he would have had his boys jump in, he would beat up artem easily. I never said that mcgregor is a thug, but they are totally different type of people imo, conor is all about the entertainment and getting in people's head by saying offensive things, and being disrespectful.  khabib is just about business, and talking a bit of of trash talk to give him personality.

That's just wrong. Khabib has always said he isn't about business and doesn't do trash talk. His own words. Are you just making things up at this point? 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
quickrick said:

khabib is gangsta, there is no way he would have had his boys jump in, he would beat up artem easily. I never said that mcgregor is a thug, but they are totally different type of people imo, conor is all about the entertainment and getting in people's head by saying offensive things, and being disrespectful.  khabib is just about business, and talking a bit of of trash talk to give him personality.

That's just wrong. Khabib has always said he isn't about business and doesn't do trash talk. His own words. Are you just making things up at this point? 

When i mean business, i mean handling business, kicking his opponent ass. notice i said a bit of trash talk, like don't slip like tony ferguson, ill smash you, that's why i said bit. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU52g_5hDto

how can you not love this guy lol.

quickrick said:
Kerotan said:

When i mean business, i mean handling business, kicking his opponent ass. notice i said a bit of trash talk, like don't slip like tony ferguson, ill smash you, that's why i said bit. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU52g_5hDto

how can you not love this guy lol.

How can you not love mcgregor. The ultimate show man who tore through his division and then went up a weight class and won another title. Yeah he's lost at heavier weights but so would khabib if he had the balls to move up and fight the top guys there.

Conor got manhandled. Khabib murdered him.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

Damn fucking straight he was murdered. Apparently I read the judges awarded the 3rd round to McGregor. I simply laughed. Must have been out of sympathy lol. Poor guy.

Also, there's talk now that Khabib is turning down $15 million for rematch with McGregor. I don't think it's real but I do believe he'll be turning down a shit load of cash for a rematch and rightfully so. Good for him. This guy is calling the shots and poor Dana is soon gonna learn the hard way he won't get everything he wants. Khabib just wants a victory with Ferguson now and then is looking to retire. But, will UFC offer him that? Who knows and who cares. He wins in the end victorious. I have a feeling they're all gonna want Khabib to stick around, though. He's the big boy now everyone is talking about.

Conor: "But, but....it's just business." LMFAO. Always business when getting your ass handed to ya.

Around the Network
StreaK said:
Jumpin said:

Damn fucking straight he was murdered. Apparently I read the judges awarded the 3rd round to McGregor. I simply laughed. Must have been out of sympathy lol. Poor guy.

Also, there's talk now that Khabib is turning down $15 million for rematch with McGregor. I don't think it's real but I do believe he'll be turning down a shit load of cash for a rematch and rightfully so. Good for him. This guy is calling the shots and poor Dana is soon gonna learn the hard way he won't get everything he wants. Khabib just wants a victory with Ferguson now and then is looking to retire. But, will UFC offer him that? Who knows and who cares. He wins in the end victorious. I have a feeling they're all gonna want Khabib to stick around, though. He's the big boy now everyone is talking about.

Conor: "But, but....it's just business." LMFAO. Always business when getting your ass handed to ya.

Don't be fooling yourself. Mcgregor the most powerful fighter ever in the ufc was removed from ufc 200 because he didn't do what they wanted. If khabib doesn't listen they will strip him and the division moves on.

And murdered? Please. There were fighters on the same card that night that took serious damage. Their heads cut open and some knock out cold. Mcgregor got off very lightly.