Forums - Sports Discussion - So, Cristiano Ronaldo is an alleged Rapist.

Ok so that was quite a long read.
I've only read through the most recent report from 2018, and it took me well over an hour.  I have to read through the one from 2017 as well.
Though I assume most people won't read through most of this, or even a fraction of it, like the person earlier in this topic who claimed "from what I read she said yes", when it states she said the exact opposite. Even according to Ronaldo himself, allegedly. Laziness coupled with poor reading comprehension is not a good combination for forming strong opinions on very serious matters. So here are a few key takeaways from the article.

- A rape kit was administered on the victim by a hospital shortly after the incident, and a police report was filed.
- She had rectum lacerations due to Ronaldo allegedly raping her anally.
- Statute of limitations never expire in cases like these when a test was administered right away, and a police file was reported.
- Der Spiegel is the biggest weekly magazine in Germany, and supposedly in all of Europe.
- In spite of Ronaldo's legal team claiming that their report is false and illegal, they have not taken any legal action against Der Spiegel for the past c.a. 1,5 years since the original report.

That last point suggests to me that 
Der Spiegel  and her lawyer are probably indeed in possession of the signed legal documents/evidence they claim to have.

I'll follow up on this as I read the report from 2017, and more statements from her lawyer, but it looks like this case is going to develop over the coming weeks/months.

Last edited by Hiku - on 06 October 2018

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
Are we really at the point where we doubt event the rapist himself when he says he did it?

Do you want video evidence of the rape?

You seem to keep dropping replies and then ditching the thread when provided counter arguments. So am I correct to assume that you've never heard of false confessions?

"she made herself available" is vague as fuck. It does not sound like a clear yes. I could be just his reading of the situation.

"She said no and stop several times" isn't vague.

4 ≈ One

TheLegendaryWolf said:
SpokenTruth said:
Are we really at the point where we doubt event the rapist himself when he says he did it?

Or we not jump the gun and wait until they do a proper investigation on the allegations (which so far looks like might be true). If he's guilty then may he suffer in prison to the fullest extent of the law & beyond, and if he is innocent than shame on the false accuser and may there be new laws to steeply punish those who make false accusations of any kind.

Then what do we make of it when the accused himself admits it?

contestgamer said:
SpokenTruth said:

So you've never heard of people confessing to crimes they didn't commit?

Sure.  But they usually do so out of noble purposes such as taking the blame for a family member or being a planned fall guy to hide a bigger crime.  None of those apply here.

Metallox said:
SpokenTruth said:

Then why are we even arguing here? Why isn't Ronaldo in the States right now to attend this whole thing? 

Genuine question, as I feel I'm missing something. 

An extradition request has not yet been made.

contestgamer said:
SpokenTruth said:

You seem to keep dropping replies and then ditching the thread when provided counter arguments. So am I correct to assume that you've never heard of false confessions?

My work schedule is erratic so I end up leaving many threads before a debate has completed. 

See my post in the NFL prediction thread.

See above regarding false confessions.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

MeToo Movement is the cancer that will destroy society. No man is good enough, where have all the good men gone?

Around the Network

contestgamer said:

So you've never heard of people confessing to crimes they didn't commit?

Sure.  But they usually do so out of noble purposes such as taking the blame for a family member or being a planned fall guy to hide a bigger crime.  None of those apply here.

Most of them do it due to mental illness. Some of them do it to protect family. And some of them do it because their lawyers advise them to due to overwhelming evidence that is either framed or circumstantial. And then you have some that do it to avoid a lengthy legal process of something worse - which IMO is what we see here. Ronaldo seems to have admitted it in exchange for getting the victim to sign the NDA. Which he could easily have done to avoid a lengthy legal process and media circus that would damage his name and brand, even if he was ultimately acquitted. 

That must have been the most expensive buttseks in history of mankind

Visit my eBay stampers store: eims-stampers

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.