Forums - Gaming Discussion - FIFA 2019 reveals the chances of FUT cards (some are less than 1%)

Tagged games:

mZuzek said:
KiigelHeart said:
Meanwhile on PES MyClub it's easier than ever to build an unique squad with great players and develope them further.

I'm so happy I'm done with EA and their acade trading card game :)

Crazy to think PES still exists when even J-League is in FIFA.

I never got into FUT, though... I think I might give it a shot this year, but if I do, it'll be for as long as I can have fun for free. There's no way I'm paying for this kind of stuff.

Liverpool is an official team on PES, what else do you need? ;)



Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
mZuzek said:

Crazy to think PES still exists when even J-League is in FIFA.

I never got into FUT, though... I think I might give it a shot this year, but if I do, it'll be for as long as I can have fun for free. There's no way I'm paying for this kind of stuff.

Liverpool is an official team on PES, what else do you need? ;)

Well it is an official team on FIFA too... except you know, they couldn't even bother updating Anfield on the Switch version. It's quite depressing to be stuck with 2015 Anfield, but hey, at least I can get the game on a system I own.



mZuzek said:
KiigelHeart said:
Meanwhile on PES MyClub it's easier than ever to build an unique squad with great players and develope them further.

I'm so happy I'm done with EA and their acade trading card game :)

Crazy to think PES still exists when even J-League is in FIFA.

I never got into FUT, though... I think I might give it a shot this year, but if I do, it'll be for as long as I can have fun for free. There's no way I'm paying for this kind of stuff.

You really don't need to spend money to have fun on FUT (or to get good players). I had Henry and Ferdinand on my team without paying a penny last year, I didn't pack them either, I earned the coins to buy them. They were great fun!



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

I don't see anything wrong with it.
Rare players are supposed to be rare.

Other than that you can still easily create a good FUT team without spending any money. Play some matches to earn coins and spend the coins on gold players you need on the transfer market. Alternatively you can buy gold packs and sell players you don't need.That will save you some coins but you have to invest more time by putting them on the transfer list.



Barozi said:
I don't see anything wrong with it.
Rare players are supposed to be rare.

Other than that you can still easily create a good FUT team without spending any money. Play some matches to earn coins and spend the coins on gold players you need on the transfer market. Alternatively you can buy gold packs and sell players you don't need.That will save you some coins but you have to invest more time by putting them on the transfer list.

My biggest problem with it would be that if you are going to reveal chances, reveal all chances not all but the one that  might make you look bad. And I do get the  rare players should be rare.



     

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together