By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that never show other races?

SuperNova said:
John2290 said:
Deep rock Galactic. Nothing but dwarfs.

Wait, wouldn't that be a diffrent species though?

Maybe it's a language barrier thing, but I thought races were distinct phenotypes within the same species.

The border is producing fertile offspring, That's why Donkeys and Horses aren't the same species anymore (Mules and Hinnys aren't fertile), while dogs, no matter how diffrent they look are all the same species (wich technically would be wolves).

Soooooo, can dwarves have fertile babies with Humans/Dragons/Elves ect? And more importantly, are there diffrent Dvarf races in Deep Rock Galactic?

Typically, yes. But race can be used for separate species as well.

1.5 (in non-technical use) each of the major divisions of living creatures.

‘a member of the human race’

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
JRPGfan said:

googled games with bears in them for funsies......

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?260069-Random-Video-games-with-bears-in-them

They missed one. Space Station Silicon Valley on the N64 let you control a bear.

Oh! And Tokyo Jungle on the PS3.

the number of bear options in WoW were pretty cool when I stopped playing, had all sorts of skins for them from fuzzy things, to fiery ones or bears made of rock.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
COKTOE said:

They missed one. Space Station Silicon Valley on the N64 let you control a bear.

Oh! And Tokyo Jungle on the PS3.

the number of bear options in WoW were pretty cool when I stopped playing, had all sorts of skins for them from fuzzy things, to fiery ones or bears made of rock.

Never had the pleasure.  Was interested wayy back, but never bit.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Never had the pleasure.  Was interested wayy back, but never bit.

Play in a fantasy world where you roam around as a bear with a pet bear talking to other bears about their pet bears.... That was wow for me for 11 years of sheer fun.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive