By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Satire: Vatican introduces "Wary" as evil counterpart of the Virgin Mary (Pics in source)

Cant believe some people actually believed this...... Reminds me of the videos I watched last night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z0_n7tGnK0&t=17s&ab_channel=doinen People will believe anything.



Around the Network
omarct said:
Cant believe some people actually believed this...... Reminds me of the videos I watched last night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z0_n7tGnK0&t=17s&ab_channel=doinen People will believe anything.

Here's Tommy Lee Jones to sum it all up:



omarct said:
Cant believe some people actually believed this...... Reminds me of the videos I watched last night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z0_n7tGnK0&t=17s&ab_channel=doinen People will believe anything.

Ok, I had 4 hours of sleep last night, so I somewhat have an excuse...

 

But yes, I fell for it, so laugh your ass off at will.



Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Also want to apologize about my early comment about the catholic church. I do have disagreements with the way they have conducted themselves, but my wording was poor and I hope I didn't offend any catholic's on this site. 



Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Shaqazooloo0 said:
Well, the way the OP worded it, I assumed it was a joke. Also, I don't think they can just add characters to a religion like that, at least not the way OP implies. It would have to come via patch and it's been a while since we've gotten one of those...

Catholicism is just a port of the old Judaism anyway.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Shaqazooloo0 said:
Well, the way the OP worded it, I assumed it was a joke. Also, I don't think they can just add characters to a religion like that, at least not the way OP implies. It would have to come via patch and it's been a while since we've gotten one of those...

Catholicism is just a port of the old Judaism anyway.

Isn't it more like a mod?

@Bolded: Not really. The last one is from 2017 and added 885 characters:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_saints_canonized_by_Pope_Francis

Last edited by Player2 - on 04 September 2018

How utterly evil.... her version of the Eucharist!



What a monster.



Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Player2 said:
vivster said:

Catholicism is just a port of the old Judaism anyway.

Isn't it more like a mod?

They call it a remaster. Everything is shinier and they made that Jesus character finally playable. But really, it's just a port.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.