By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft and Nintendo Rejected Yakuza; Now They Want it According to Toshihiro Nagoshi

HollyGamer said:
SKMBlake said:

But still the same, my point exactly.

Sony never begging for Bayonetta , while Microsoft and Nintendo begging for Yakuza. Explain to me where is the similarity ??? 

I know the answer, it's not the same 

You know you can't back that up, right?



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
HollyGamer said:

Sony never begging for Bayonetta , while Microsoft and Nintendo begging for Yakuza. Explain to me where is the similarity ??? 

I know the answer, it's not the same 

You know you can't back that up, right?

Actually i can , in fact it mentioned on the OP. Or perhaps people this days never read the OP. smh 



HollyGamer said:
SpokenTruth said:

You know you can't back that up, right?

Actually i can , in fact it mentioned on the OP. Or perhaps people this days never read the OP. smh 

I'm pretty certain he's speaking in broad terms and not as in "Nintendo and Microsoft execs have told me they want my game on their consoles".



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

This is why you should support Sony. They want to support third parties even when things are going well for them not just when they're going bad and they need more support.



SpokenTruth said:
HollyGamer said:

Actually i can , in fact it mentioned on the OP. Or perhaps people this days never read the OP. smh 

I'm pretty certain he's speaking in broad terms and not as in "Nintendo and Microsoft execs have told me they want my game on their consoles".

Actually it is or maybe you just don't want to admitted. 



Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
SpokenTruth said:

I'm pretty certain he's speaking in broad terms and not as in "Nintendo and Microsoft execs have told me they want my game on their consoles".

Actually it is or maybe you just don't want to admitted. 

Actually, it's not.  Given that Yakuza games have already been on a Nintendo console, what sense does it make to ask for them now?



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

SpokenTruth said:
HollyGamer said:

Actually i can , in fact it mentioned on the OP. Or perhaps people this days never read the OP. smh 

I'm pretty certain he's speaking in broad terms and not as in "Nintendo and Microsoft execs have told me they want my game on their consoles".

I mean Phil Spencer has mentioned on twitter on a few occassions that he would like for Yakuza to come to Xbox. So I would have to take the assumption that Phil has sat down with Nagoshi or Daisuke Sato on at least one occasion about this.



"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

SpokenTruth said:
HollyGamer said:

Actually it is or maybe you just don't want to admitted. 

Actually, it's not.  Given that Yakuza games have already been on a Nintendo console, what sense does it make to ask for them now?

They were asking for the main games that is not port. Yakuza one on Wii U were the old port from PS2 with no improvement at all. The same with Final Fantasy Crystal that always coming to Nintendo after N64 Fiasco that is not the main series.