By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Juventus F.C. purchases Cristiano Ronaldo for 100M€ from Real Madrid

In an historical deal for Serie A the portuguese champion decided to part from Real Madrid to adventure in a new journey in the main italian league.

Andrea Agnelli leaving Pisa airport towards Greece

Earlier today Andrea Agnelli, chairman for Juventus F.C., fllew to Greece with a private plane to Greece where Cristiano Ronaldo was taking an holiday after the elimination from the World Cup, here is probably where the final details for Cristiano's new contract were decided.

source

Edit: as a reminder: Ronaldo is supposed to be the face of FIFA 19, this means EA is kinda screwed right now since all the ads they already made are dated, just like the boxart of the game and possibly even the story mode

Last edited by Luke888 - on 10 July 2018

Around the Network

He probably wanted to leave Spain because they found out his tax evasion.

Good for Juve, I hope they get more places so this time they can win champions league

Should have remained in Madrid for other 2-3 years and then move to Portugal as a form of farewell. Still, a living leyend of Real Madrid has finally moved on, hopefully he does well in Juventus.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

i know ronaldo is the best player in the world, but i didn't find it right to pay such high sums...

Around the Network

Crazy how the transfer market keeps going. I thought when Madrid bought him they spent "silly money", but they managed to have huge success and sell him on the back end for a profit. Say what you will about them, this was amazing business.

I guess we're about to see lots of CR FCA ads.

It's the right deal at the right time for all 3 parties involved.

Bit much for a player only going downhill from here, doubt he will win them the CL

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Well, 60% of Real Madrid's fans just became Juventus fans.