By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

I appreciate your support in the PS Nation, Raven and Aura! I was surprised with VGP's rude comments on my character, I don't come here often but I thought he was a good guy before this happened.

Leaving that aside, Definitive Edition looks good. It should be called Remastered though, ahemm TLOU R, GOW 3 R and GR R ahemm. I like this format.

Around the Network

great OP(s)

let's hope this one sticks around a good while

News update:

Darksiders III Release Date Set for November 27 - NicheGamer

You can purchase the standard edition for $60, but there are higher tier editions that go up to $400. Details of each edition are in the article.

Hiku said:

i don't get it, dante didn't have a father in Dmc

It makes sense Bristow. This way no one will feel like they own the Nation and that's for the benefit of discussions which don't appeal to everyone.

Around the Network

I went with Sully. I had accepted he wouldn't be in Golden Abyss, and when he showed up, I was like: "yyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaah!"

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

My PSN is Cloud_9 if you wanted to add it.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Spiderman is September 7th.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Pionner said:
Spiderman is September 7th.

Good catch. I think I accidentally typed "1" in front of "7". Thanks.

To everyone, I added a little shortcuts menu to the first OP. Some may find scrolling down to be a chore, so I provided links to each section.

Hi, amazingbdg9197 is my PSN.