By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Finished Ragnarok's story last night. 

Won't say too much right now. Was an awesome experience.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:

I'm about 65h of game and still think there is additional 1/3 of the story but few side content still missing (two of them I know I will only be able to do post-game), but that is because I die a lot =p

Damn lol! What difficulty do you play on? 

SegaHeart said:

Glad noone here spoiled GOW for you ^^

Well, I remembered I got spoiled by a thumbnail on YouTube, but it was minor. Thankfully nothing major. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfnnGRvsvRI

These high-end mobile games from China are getting crazy. How on earth does this (or Project: The Perceiver for the matter) work on Android and iOS? Are engines already getting THAT scalable?

In just over a decade, we will probably be transitioning from home consoles as the development baseline for most "console/PC games", to mobile phones and handhelds being the new baseline. I think PS6 will be the last traditional console, not because it'll be a failure mind you, but because the industry itself is changing. Hardware advancements on midrange/highend products will no longer justify the time and expenses needed to wow the average console gamer, and the perceptible gap between mobile phones and consoles/PC graphics will be too small to warrant skipping the massive mobile installbase.

Shuhei Yoshida early last gen stated that the ultimate goal is for Playstation to become a service. I think PS6 will be in the last wave of traditional home consoles. The Playstation brand will evolve into services and hardware sets (handhelds, closed PC's, and maybe mobile phones) that scale and evolve like mobile phones and PC.

PotentHerbs said:
DonFerrari said:

I'm about 65h of game and still think there is additional 1/3 of the story but few side content still missing (two of them I know I will only be able to do post-game), but that is because I die a lot =p

Give me God of War, and let me tell you that side and extra boss fights are a nightmare.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Just platined GoW Ragnarok, what an amazing game.
One of the very best I ever had the pleasure to play, definitely the best in the series topping 4.

DonFerrari said:
PotentHerbs said:

Give me God of War, and let me tell you that side and extra boss fights are a nightmare.

You are in for a treat man, the last extra bosses are just something else, specially one of them, and let me tell you, I've played in it normal difficulty and that health bar just doesn't go down, I wonder how that must be on the hardest difficulty, lol.

Took me about 3 hours to finally figure out and beat it without choking in the last 5 to 10% (seriously, died over 10x when it was really close to end xD)

BraLoD said:

Just platined GoW Ragnarok, what an amazing game.
One of the very best I ever had the pleasure to play, definitely the best in the series topping 4.

I just platinumed it as well 20 minutes ago. What a game! I enjoyed it even more than GoW 2018. 

BraLoD said:
DonFerrari said:

You are in for a treat man, the last extra bosses are just something else, specially one of them, and let me tell you, I've played in it normal difficulty and that health bar just doesn't go down, I wonder how that must be on the hardest difficulty, lol.

Took me about 3 hours to finally figure out and beat it without choking in the last 5 to 10% (seriously, died over 10x when it was really close to end xD)

Now 74h, last chapter and killed 11 of the 12 Berserkers, also killed the guardians of raven. Also cleared the tear of realms, so I want to see what else I'll still have to go over.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Callisto Protocol tommorow.. can't wait! Anyone else preordered or looking forward to the game?

Been some time since we had a good survivial horror.. the last one being RE Village, last year.