By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Damn the RT Perfomance mode on Spider-Man Remastered is a game changer (Ray Tracing + 60fps). And the game is still gorgeous. I'm impressed.

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:
Runa216 said:

But what about all the PS4 games and free PS5 upgrades? A lot of games play SO much better on PS5 than they did on PS5. Like, borderlands 3 is like night and day between them. Playing Ghost of Tsushima or Days gone on Ps5 is like a whole new experience! 

And you get the PS+ Collection, so that's nice! 

I have around 150+ games to install which basically include every PS4 exclusive, I was digital heavy last gen. I'll probably install a few of my faves to replay. I'm lowkey enjoying Astro Playroom more than I should right now XD

yeah, I think everyone who plays AStro's Playroom enjoyed it more than they should. I absolutely adored that cute little platformer and can't wait to play the free game that came with the Play at Home Package. What a delight that entire experience is/was. 

Do you have an external? I'm in the process of downloading everything I ever owned to my PS5's external 8TB drive and it's taking DAYS. (The thing came on Sunday and I've downloaded about 3 out of 5 TB worth of material) 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Is this game seriously gonna be fully ray traced at 4k60 on PS5? Fucking amazing if so. I had assumed this version was just for PC or something.

VersusEvil said:
Runa216 said:

yeah, I think everyone who plays AStro's Playroom enjoyed it more than they should. I absolutely adored that cute little platformer and can't wait to play the free game that came with the Play at Home Package. What a delight that entire experience is/was. 

Do you have an external? I'm in the process of downloading everything I ever owned to my PS5's external 8TB drive and it's taking DAYS. (The thing came on Sunday and I've downloaded about 3 out of 5 TB worth of material) 

Not yet, I very rarely if ever fill a systems storage, I normally just finish a game then delete them. But who knows if the sub 700gb of space will be enough this gen. 

It will not. I already filled it less than 6 months into the generation. for you, a 2tb or a 4tb will be plenty, by the sounds of it. Like I said, I have an 8TB on my PS5 and a 3tb on my PS4 to just have my faves on there. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Excellent previews for Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart here : https://www.resetera.com/threads/ratchet-clank-rift-apart-preview-thread.424520/

Around the Network

Skimmed through one of the previews and it looks insane. Going to avoid watching anymore due to spoilers. Want to go in fresh.

yeah, I'm actually kinda shocked at how GOOD this looks. I mean, Ratchet & Clank are always fun and always much better looking than one would expect from a mascot platformer, but this one looks God of War/Uncharted/Spider-Man good. It looks like so much fun and so much spectacle and I'm just astounded that it's coming out this early in the PS5's cycle.

I mean, every time this sort of stuff is brought up I'm reminded just how amazing PS5's first year is/has been. The only other console in history that's this good in its first year has got to be the Switch thanks mostly to Zelda, Mario Kart, Mario Odyssey, Arms, and Splatoon. This has Spider-Man, Demon's Souls, Returnal, Ratchet & Clank, and Horizon Zero Dawn. Switch games will be better for sales and for reviews, but that's not to take anything away from Sony's output.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

4K footage of Mass Effect running on PS5

Wtf did they do to Anderson's face lol

New DualSense colors announced - Cosmic Red and Midnight Black

Yeah really digging the red as well but going to stick with something more neutral, to fit my semi customised PS5. Now just waiting for some official Sony black plates to complement it.