By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Demon's Souls will have more than 180 videos in PS5's official Game Help feature (link).

Perfect game to offer this many hints on-screen. I'm surely going to need them

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Replicant said:

More signs pointing towards GT7 launch in first half of 2021 (link).

What's written there? Zero french skills.

Sounds like 1 half of 2021.

Hence the (link), Bra! xD

But yeah, I think you got it. "Sortie prévue pour la première moitié de 2021" means "Release planned for the first half of 2021".

Behind the scenes for Demon's Souls soundtrack

Bristow9091 said:

Still 10 days here since it's 11pm lol... and even then it's 17 days since I'm in the UK, feelsbadman :( But yeah, I've changed the title to 9 days :)

That's because I'm using the page Hiku suggested counting down to the New Zealand launch (first place where the PS5 will be available): https://yourcountdown.to/playstation-5

But yeah. Still a long time for us in Europe :p

Around the Network

Guys, haven't posted in months. I always posted on here while I was at work, but since I have been working from home due to COVID, the habit of logging on has diminished.

I am wanting a PS5 so bad, but I can't preorder it anywhere to my knowledge. I am going to be so jealous when the PS5 launches and I can't find one. :(

I'm way out of the loop. Is Sony going to have a large supply? Will there be another opportunity to preorder on their website? It's all happening to fast :O

Go PS5!

RaptorChrist said:
Guys, haven't posted in months. I always posted on here while I was at work, but since I have been working from home due to COVID, the habit of logging on has diminished.

I am wanting a PS5 so bad, but I can't preorder it anywhere to my knowledge. I am going to be so jealous when the PS5 launches and I can't find one. :(

I'm way out of the loop. Is Sony going to have a large supply? Will there be another opportunity to preorder on their website? It's all happening to fast :O

Go PS5!

Hey man :)
I'm not sure if we'll see another preorder wave before launch as the PS5 sold as much in its first 12 hours as the first 12 weeks of PS4 preorders.
Some stores are now warning customers that orders may not be fulfilled before 2021.

Though I know some people are using websites with in-stock notifications (link) and notification add-ons for Google Chrome (link).
Fingers crossed 🤞

coolbeans said:
twintail said:

First year for ps5 is just incredible, as long as stuff doesn't get delayed.

Which is simply not possible.  Look at the company we're talking about, after all.

Agreed. And besides, it'd be bad for business to send them out cutting off the legs of each other.
This is just the AAA PS5 games that's currently slated for 2021. Delays are bound to happen.

Timed and full exclusives:
Deathloop
Final Fantasy XVI
Ghostwire: Tokyo
God of War: Ragnarok
Gran Turismo 7
Horizon Forbidden West
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Multiplats:
Battlefield 6
Far Cry 6
Gotham Knights
Grand Theft Auto V
Hitman 3
Hogwarts Legacy
Need for Speed 2021
Resident Evil Village
Star Wars 2021
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine

So relaxing. Especially if you're wearing headphones 😌

RaptorChrist said:

Go PS5!

Sony said they plan on outselling PS4 first fiscal year (so over 7.6M until March 2021), so unless demand also rose to much gen over gen, you should be able to find PS5 by January or February. They said they would also have more consoles available for launch that wasn't put on pre-order (probably to generate queues on stores to push SW and other stuff and well help the stores).

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."