By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Yeah, Demon's Souls is my most anticipated. I was late to the SoulsBorne train, but once I got on it was a wonderful ride (Aside from Dark Souls 2), and now the 'genre' is probably my fave? Dark Souls 1, Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne, and Sekiro are four of my all-time favourite games, all in my top 25. I played Demon's Souls back in 2011 before I started doing reviews for the site, then had to put it down. didn't try Dark Souls till after Bloodborne came out.

So yeah, a 'new' old souls game - the only one of the Fromsoft titles I've not gotten platinum on - being a PS5 exclusive is a win and a wonderful thing. So excited. between the outstanding first year and all these free upgrades to Ps4 games...I'm sold 10x over. I also have a Dualsense and holy hell it's such a good controller. PRobably the best, bringing the best features and form from the PS4 and Xbox One controllers in one place with added features on top. SO glad I got two at launch! (one with the console, one to the side)

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
Latest rumor going around tonight that Silent Hill PS5 will be shown at the Game Awards.

Oh, yes. Please.

I actually voted for the Dual Sense... it just appears very premium, and well thought-out.
Everyone that was sent a PS5 early, are basically head over heals in love with it (going by yt videos).

The haptics, and adaptive triggers. Even the improved mic & speaker.... the lightbare.... everything is just better.

JRPGfan said:
I actually voted for the Dual Sense... it just appears very premium, and well thought-out.
Everyone that was sent a PS5 early, are basically head over heals in love with it (going by yt videos).

The haptics, and adaptive triggers. Even the improved mic & speaker.... the lightbare.... everything is just better.

I voted DualSense as well. It seems we're getting tough competition from team SSD though

SSD by far. I love the way the Dualsense looks, but man, ever since I play my PC games on SSD's, the feeling was transformational for me. Most games load so fast that I don't have the time to read anything that could be important on the loading screen. It's just so much better...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

A couple of days ago, Capcom shared their Q2 results (of the FY ending March 31, 2021).

Insane numbers. They've been killing it this gen.

1. Monster Hunter World - 16.4 m
2. Resident Evil 7: Biohazard - 7.9 m
3. Resident Evil 2: Remake - 7.2 m
4. Monster Hunter World: Iceborne - 5.8 m
5. Street Fighter V - 4.7 m
6. Monster Hunter Generations: Ultimate (3DS + NSW) - 3.7 m
7. Devil May Cry 5 - 3.7 m
8. Resident Evil 3: Remake - 3 m
9. Resident Evil 6 (PS4 + XB1) - 2.2 m
10. Resident Evil 4 (PS4 + XB1) - 1.9 m
11. Resident Evil 5 (PS4 + XB1) - 1.8 m
12. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - 1.5 m
13. Devil May Cry 4 (PS4 + XB1) - 1.5 m
14. Street Fighter: 30th Anniversary Collection - 1.4 m
15. Okami HD (PS4 + XB1 + NSW) - 1.4 m
16. Mega Man 11 - 1.2 m
17. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4 + XB1) - 1.2 m
18. DMC: Devil May Cry (PS4 + XB1) - 1.1 m
19. Mega Man: Legacy Collection - 1.1 m
20. Dead Rising (PS4 + XB1) - 1.1 m
21. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PS4 + XB1) - 1.0 m

So we're finally in November!

I have voted for the dualsense but I also love the speed of its ssd, its exclusive games, that its games go to 4k 60fps ... etc.
It's not just one thing that makes PS5 great, it's many things

That poll just makes you realise how many features you are really looking forward to with the PS5 for sure.

I'm hyped for the SSD. Not planning on getting PS5 until 2022 or 2023, but the SSD is cool.

I am dreading the cost of an additional SSD.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima