By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

I know it's been rumoured for a while, but a Horizon MP game sounds like it could be fantastic. I wonder how they'll approach it though, and whether competitive MP is actually going to be included.

Around the Network

This combo is more harder than Street Fighter 5 Combos and Gran Blue Fantasy Versus relies on button Mashing but I dont button mash I pull some millisecond air noone can do this but the youtuber i learned and me.

THe nation is back, uhu, kudos admin.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Anyone see this leaked list of supposed Sony projects? Apparently this is where the leak of the HZD remaster came from. Sorry, can't enlarge the image any further.

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:

Anyone see this leaked list of supposed Sony projects? Apparently this is where the leak of the HZD remaster came from. Sorry, can't enlarge the image any further.

Yep, been looking into it. 

Several reliable people have said it's real, but outdated and it only covers part of the European production teams. 

There was a post on Reddit, about a stolen laptop from SIE. I didn't think much about it at the time, from what I recall because it was marked as SCE and assumed it was incredibly out of date stuff. And assumed that interesting stuff that came out of it, would leak and it didn't seem to happen.  

NateDrake on Era, mentioned that all of the recent leaks are from the same source. (The God of War leaks, the Last of Us leaks and this spreadsheet). And he noted that all of the leaks were similarly old/outdated, and suggested that they're from the laptop that was stolen. 

Have to imagine these leaks are running out. 

Most of the stuff in the document we knew about through job listings, already announced games. Ballistic Moon leaked months ago. 

The couple of interesting things is that Sumo project. That Lucid project is probably Twisted Metal. It is interesting if it's not. 

Horizon Zero Dawn directors cut with a ten-dollar upgrade would be my guess.

gooch_destroyer said:

Horizon Zero Dawn directors cut with a ten-dollar upgrade would be my guess.

This is almost certainly exactly what it is.

The leaks are also difficult to ascertain anything from. Rumours a while back suggested Lucid were off Twisted Metal, and if that was true then we have no idea if they're working on anything new with Sony or not.

I think the most interesting leak is that Ballistic Moon is using Decima. I think it's fantasy that this engine continues to see adoption (starting all the way with SuperMassive I believe).

Hopefully Decima continues to find new devs to use it.

gtotheunit91 said:

So almost nothing else that can be leaked. But we do have London studio on GaaS, Balistic Moon on Survival Horror, Kojima with Ocean (but he had already said he is working on a game with Sony so this doesn't add much), Lucid with Redstar, Sumo with Carbon, Firesprite with Heartbreak and GG with Horizon Online. But for most of those since it is new IP they won't be able to make much of the rumor to get clicks.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:

So almost nothing else that can be leaked. But we do have London studio on GaaS, Balistic Moon on Survival Horror, Kojima with Ocean (but he had already said he is working on a game with Sony so this doesn't add much), Lucid with Redstar, Sumo with Carbon, Firesprite with Heartbreak and GG with Horizon Online. But for most of those since it is new IP they won't be able to make much of the rumor to get clicks.

to be fair, this is apparently outdated. So it's difficult to tell what is still being worked on, and what is associated to who.

These are probably codenames too so who knows what it what. Maybe the Sumo digital open world game is Sackboy? 

Still I'm glad the leak isn't anything substantial... can still be excited to learn what these games even are!