By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | January Plus Games Announced

It's time for Sony's second quarter earnings report.

My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

Around the Network

My prediction in 2021.

PS5 16m

So the digital ratio is 62 percent.
I think that's almost the same as Xbox.

My prediction in 2021.

PS5 16m

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

These are nice

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Anybody got apple music for PS5?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Sony states that they are maintaining their targets for FY2021. Good to Heard for people that haven’t got a PS5 yet but still looking for it.

I think I finally got my answers. On PS4 the handful of mods are added free of charge, and then the Ps5 version - which is free to upgrade from my PS4 version - comes with all the existing creation club add-ons and a handful more.

I only try to clarify because it sounded like, leading up to this, that only the 4 mods (Rare Curios, Saints and Seducers, Survival, and Fishing) would be free with the upgrade, and that only the 'base' game would get a free upgrade, leaving it open to make us re-pay for the 500 creation club additions. It sounds like that's not the case, though. Fortunately, I already have all the creation club content already so no worries.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

Nice. Still going to stick with my current version on PC, have a crap tonne of mods already that will be broken with the new update.

"But what about all the incredible creations already released for the game? That's where The elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition comes in. Releasing on November 11th, Skyrim Anniversary Edition comes bundled with ALL previously released Creation Club Creations, Along with the four free creations, of course. Anniversary Edition gives you a HEAP of additional content to dive into..." Then it goes on to detail a bunch of the features that the creation club gives you.

"We'll also be bringing a tonne of new creation club content to the anniversary edition...These new creations, along with all the other content we've mentioned today all come bundled in the Skyrim Anniversary Edition."

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

I'm apparently still confused, though.

"You can upgrade the Special Edition to the Anniversary Edition and it has a free next-generation upgrade from the PS4 and Xbox One to PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. " So when are we getting a price for that, then? I already own all the creation club stuff and....why is this so confusing? why can't they just explain it?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

Top 6 this generation: