By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

twintail said:
DonFerrari said:

So almost nothing else that can be leaked. But we do have London studio on GaaS, Balistic Moon on Survival Horror, Kojima with Ocean (but he had already said he is working on a game with Sony so this doesn't add much), Lucid with Redstar, Sumo with Carbon, Firesprite with Heartbreak and GG with Horizon Online. But for most of those since it is new IP they won't be able to make much of the rumor to get clicks.

to be fair, this is apparently outdated. So it's difficult to tell what is still being worked on, and what is associated to who.

These are probably codenames too so who knows what it what. Maybe the Sumo digital open world game is Sackboy? 

Still I'm glad the leak isn't anything substantial... can still be excited to learn what these games even are!

Would have to be a new Sackboy, still could be nice. 

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
twintail said:

to be fair, this is apparently outdated. So it's difficult to tell what is still being worked on, and what is associated to who.

These are probably codenames too so who knows what it what. Maybe the Sumo digital open world game is Sackboy? 

Still I'm glad the leak isn't anything substantial... can still be excited to learn what these games even are!

Would have to be a new Sackboy, still could be nice. 

I still need to get the first game. Hopefully will be in a position to in a couple months.

twintail said:
DonFerrari said:

So almost nothing else that can be leaked. But we do have London studio on GaaS, Balistic Moon on Survival Horror, Kojima with Ocean (but he had already said he is working on a game with Sony so this doesn't add much), Lucid with Redstar, Sumo with Carbon, Firesprite with Heartbreak and GG with Horizon Online. But for most of those since it is new IP they won't be able to make much of the rumor to get clicks.

Don't take me wrong. I do agree with you.

Just saying that since the leaks are based on outdated "stolen" info, there isn't much they can leak now except perhaps HFW Online since at least they know the IP and it being MP they can make some speculation to generate enough material for a leak.

Also I agree thankfully it will be the end of spoil leaks.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Game developers explain what makes God of War (2018)’s combat tick – PlayStation.Blog

Yup, loved the combat in GoW 2018. Really looking forward to seeing how it's expanded upon in Ragnarok.

So hey, log time away.
I've got a PS5 last week.
Loved Astro's Playroom even as it shamefully doesn't have a single LoD reference/easter egg.
Dualsense is awesome.
I've got Returnal but not touched it yet, sadly I've just also returned to Genshin Impact and my PS5 is just being treated to it.
God of War Ragnarok is preordered tho, gotta play it day 1 (or as soon as Amazon ships it to me, tho it's said to be day 1 shipping).
And that's about it.
Oh, also, fuck you Sony, how the hell is the PS Plus PS1 classics line up still so ridiculous. And of course, no LoD in sight. Sigh...

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

So hey, log time away.
Loved Astro's Playroom even as it shamefully doesn't have a single LoD reference/easter egg.
Dualsense is awesome.
I've got Returnal but not touched it yet, sadly I've just also returned to Genshin Impact and my PS5 is just being treated to it.
God of War Ragnarok is preordered tho, gotta play it day 1 (or as soon as Amazon ships it to me, tho it's said to be day 1 shipping).
And that's about it.
Oh, also, fuck you Sony, how the hell is the PS Plus PS1 classics line up still so ridiculous. And of course, no LoD in sight. Sigh...

no LoD because they're toooootally remaking it! No other explanation!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

BraLoD said:

So hey, log time away.
Dualsense is awesome.
And that's about it.

The lack of reference is almost a promise of no LoD in PS5.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Well I suppose Sony could always pick up Tri-ace and get them to remake LoD...

twintail said:

Well I suppose Sony could always pick up Tri-ace and get them to remake LoD...

Maybe Sony seeing Tri Ace fail will sell them to Sony? I do support that and Tri Ace doesn't do naughty stuff they are a perfect fit for Sony. 

DonFerrari said:
BraLoD said:

So hey, log time away.
Dualsense is awesome.
And that's about it.

The lack of reference is almost a promise of no LoD in PS5.

But it's guaranteed, in my heart.