By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Dual Sense works on PS3 but no extra features. Can't even use the home button.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

First time I have seen say Jump Force Visuals look great. They have the wrong shading for anime and all the different styles clash badly. They just look deformed.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

I have no idea when I will be able to get a PS5 due to how hard it is to buy one but I now have a Black controller and blue faceplates. Seems I have this area of my consoles becoming blue. Blue Dreamcast. Blue plate on my PS4. Blue Split pad pro on my Switch in the same corner.

Believe it or not, but because of the scalpers it is kinda cheaper to buy in Brazil than USA.

Considering USA taxes, conversion rate and etc, it would need to be between 600 and 700 either on store or ebay for it to be cheaper than buying in Brazil.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

SegaHeart said:

Well Sony bought the studio Firesprite that have generated from ex Psygnosis/Liverpool right? Perhaps they want to have more team in UK again and will reopen the studio.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

the-pi-guy said:

1.) They register it every 10 years. Not the first time.

2.) Psygnosis seems to still exist as a holding company, and still registers as having revenue: found on ResetEra

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sony-has-registered-renewed-the-psygnosis-logo-in-early-december-2021.540386/page-2#post-80373608

1 - Yes companies tend to do this type of stuff. Like Rockstar that was renewing the trademark for Agent even after they likely had no more interest in making the game.

2 - This is something I had no idea, color me surprised.

Around the Network

Does anyone know how to fix this glitch on PS5 where I'm trying to 'remove from home' some games so I can redownload them?

My buddy was over for the weekend and did something that corrupted my external hard drive. I don't think it was his fault, but the system froze and it had to repair the drive, only this time the drive didn't repair. It said I had to repair it on an external source or reformat it. Tried repairing it on my Ps4 but it didn't even register its own existence. turned it around, got the drive on my PC and sadly had to wipe it. Reformat it from scratch.

Well, when I plugged it back into the PS5, it's making me manually remove every single game from the home screen before I can redownload them. Most of them work just fine, but a handful of games that have like, soundtracks or side games won't let me. I can't remove Bloodborne from home, or Days Gone or Final Fantasy XV or Shadow of the Tomb Raider or Tearaway Unfolded or The Last of Us PArt 2 or Uncharted 4. Every time I try, it sends me in a loop of 'could not find the game, please install the hard drive that has this game on it and try again'. Which means I have to manually chose the game, press options, and 'remove from home', which is what worked for everything else.

Except the only option that shows up is 'hide all'. A handful of games gave me the option to just download again, but the above ones don't. And I can't find the option to 'remove from home' anywhere. I press options, I view product, I try different versions, I tried going into the system data 'other' folder but it wouldn't let me, etc. It's remarkably frustrating. Moreso because I'm actually exploring various options and trying my best but those above games I cannot find out how to remove manually.

Someone mentioned doing a 'rebuild the database' option, which I'm going to do once the downloads that are currently in the process are done. Does anyone know where else I can go or what else I can do? IT's tech-support shit like this that frustrates me so much because I am generally pretty good at troubleshooting but I've run out of answers.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:

Does anyone know how to fix this glitch on PS5 where I'm trying to 'remove from home' some games so I can redownload them?

My buddy was over for the weekend and did something that corrupted my external hard drive. I don't think it was his fault, but the system froze and it had to repair the drive, only this time the drive didn't repair. It said I had to repair it on an external source or reformat it. Tried repairing it on my Ps4 but it didn't even register its own existence. turned it around, got the drive on my PC and sadly had to wipe it. Reformat it from scratch.

Well, when I plugged it back into the PS5, it's making me manually remove every single game from the home screen before I can redownload them. Most of them work just fine, but a handful of games that have like, soundtracks or side games won't let me. I can't remove Bloodborne from home, or Days Gone or Final Fantasy XV or Shadow of the Tomb Raider or Tearaway Unfolded or The Last of Us PArt 2 or Uncharted 4. Every time I try, it sends me in a loop of 'could not find the game, please install the hard drive that has this game on it and try again'. Which means I have to manually chose the game, press options, and 'remove from home', which is what worked for everything else.

Except the only option that shows up is 'hide all'. A handful of games gave me the option to just download again, but the above ones don't. And I can't find the option to 'remove from home' anywhere. I press options, I view product, I try different versions, I tried going into the system data 'other' folder but it wouldn't let me, etc. It's remarkably frustrating. Moreso because I'm actually exploring various options and trying my best but those above games I cannot find out how to remove manually.

Someone mentioned doing a 'rebuild the database' option, which I'm going to do once the downloads that are currently in the process are done. Does anyone know where else I can go or what else I can do? IT's tech-support shit like this that frustrates me so much because I am generally pretty good at troubleshooting but I've run out of answers.

Instead of removing from home or manually deleting each on home have you tried the option of going for configuration, managing data and there select all games and delete? Or restoring the console to manufacturing standard.

SegaHeart said:

Lula World?

Conina said:
SegaHeart said:

Lula World?

We should be getting more boobs simulator games

DonFerrari said:
Runa216 said:

Instead of removing from home or manually deleting each on home have you tried the option of going for configuration, managing data and there select all games and delete? Or restoring the console to manufacturing standard.

Yeah, I tried going to the configuration, that's how I was trying to get into the 'other' part of the database. And I'm not planning on completely resetting the console. it's bad enough I had to re-download 5 TB worth of games, I don't wanna have to do that with the remaining 2TB of PS5 games I own

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android