By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Aura7541 said:
COKTOE said:

I have no problems with how it is currently, but that sounds reasonable. Won't look as flashy though.

Bris and I decided to keep the current format. However, you may notice that it takes less scrolling to navigate the first page.

The forum, by default, sets the dimensions to 425x350. However, that's a 4:3 ratio, so the trailers end up not using all of that height, which wastes space. We changed each one to 480x270, which saved 1920px in height.

It think that's the fastest anything's ever been resolved in VGC history. 3 posts in total within a ten minute time frame. Glad you keep keep the same look and features while streamlining navigation.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Subbed, my PSN is Lunar_Strider(also Moon_Strider, but can't access this account anymore for some reason so please ignore this one) it's also on my sig.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

News Update:

Atelier: The Alchemist of Arland 1-2-3 DX Remasters Announced for PS4 and Nintendo Switch - DualShockers

"During a livestream from Japan hosted by the Japanese magazine Dengeki PlayStation, Atelier developer Gust made a surprise announcement that will make many fans of the series happy.

The developer will release Atelier: The Alchemist of Arland 1-2-3 DX for PS4 and Nintendo Switch in Japan on September 20th.

The remasters will span the whole Arland trilogy, including Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, and Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland."

Note: So far, only a Japanese release date has been confirmed.

Just to let other PS4 owners know, I recently got into ESO (needed something online to play to make use of PS plus) so I figured I'd give out my psn (Hades451) so anyone else here is playing it or just to add me.

Aura7541 said:

News Update:

Atelier: The Alchemist of Arland 1-2-3 DX Remasters Announced for PS4 and Nintendo Switch - DualShockers

"During a livestream from Japan hosted by the Japanese magazine Dengeki PlayStation, Atelier developer Gust made a surprise announcement that will make many fans of the series happy.

The developer will release Atelier: The Alchemist of Arland 1-2-3 DX for PS4 and Nintendo Switch in Japan on September 20th.

The remasters will span the whole Arland trilogy, including Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, and Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland."

Note: So far, only a Japanese release date has been confirmed.

Nice. Hope it comes west.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

News Update:

Code Vein Delayed to 2019 to “Exceed Expectations” of the Fans - DualShockers

"Today Bandai Namco announced via press release that its Souls-like action-JRPG Code Vein has been delayed.

The announcement informs that the game will now be released in 2019, without any further information on a precise release date or window.

The reason for the delay is simple: The team intends to take a while longer to dedicate additional time in development to deliver a higher quality game that can meet and exceed the expectations of the fans."

Code Vein will be removed from the upcoming third party games list until we receive a solid release date.

Oct-Nov looking hot

Mega Man 11
Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
SoulCalibur VI
Red Dead Redemption 2
Hitman 2
Fallout 76
Darksiders III

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Lol. I haven't posted in the Xbox thread in over a year.

GOWTLOZ said:
I'm playing For Honor Starter Edition on PC. The game shocked me as the combat is really good. I'm playing with keyboard and its still fun.

I haven't touched my PS4 since GT Sport got the Le Man update. I'll fire it up when they release Sierra in July end.

For Honor is utterly fantastic. It's a shame you didn't get it on PS4 as I could have reinstalled it and we could have played together. People just hated on it cause it's a ubisoft game. But it's gameplay it's extraordinary. 

News Update:

Spyro Reignited Trilogy Gameplay from PlayStation Underground