By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Bristow9091 said:

Depends what you think you're seeing...

Spoiler!
The first thing I thought I saw was a camel toe or some kind of anal hemorrhoid.  I rewound until I found it and snapped a pic.  It's either a reflection of the material at just the right angle to make it seem like one or an actual one put in.  Purely accidental though on the prior, I'm sure.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:

I mean, they say sex sells, sooooo... :P 

Oh, I'm sold.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

My copy of Ultra Age came in the mail yesterday. An indie game that is pretty fun with some rough edges. Basically, Nero DMC meets Dark Souls. I will come back to it after Tales of Arise.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Just finished up watching the show. Solid showing. I also thought about a mid to upper 80's.

DroidKnight said:

Just finished up watching the show. Solid showing. I also thought about a mid to upper 80's.

Man, when even DroidKnight gives the showcase a higher score than me, I think that means it's time to reevaluate my own perspective. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood? I dunno. all I do know is that I'll come back and re-watch tomorrow to see if my opinion has changed. 

Maybe all that talk of Bloodborne remakes or some mysterious Fromsoft PS5 exclusive got me too wet and now I've got the proverbial blueballs. I succumbed to the thing I warned you all about and was trying to avoid! GASP! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:

Man, when even DroidKnight gives the showcase a higher score than me, I think that means it's time to reevaluate my own perspective. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood? I dunno. all I do know is that I'll come back and re-watch tomorrow to see if my opinion has changed. 

Maybe all that talk of Bloodborne remakes or some mysterious Fromsoft PS5 exclusive got me too wet and now I've got the proverbial blueballs. I succumbed to the thing I warned you all about and was trying to avoid! GASP! 

Your comments on the fighting feeling dated on Demon Souls remake brought me down, if it is just a bad mood please get over it.  It's not me, it's you.

I'd give the showing an 8/10. Couldn't give more because there wasn't enough wow factor for me. Most was expected though looked really good. I was slightly disappointed with GOWR but I think that was more about me. It was good, but nowhere near the thrill the GOW trailer was in comparison. Spiderman 2 was simple but the most enticing as well.

The showcase was solid and streamlined and the pacing just felt right. I'm definitely content with what was presented.

twintail said:

Guys! Am I doing myself a disservice playing GoT on PS4 base?

I have no idea when I'll get a PS5 (life situation more so than availability), but I feel like I'm missing out lol

Can't speak for the PS5 version, but it's fantastic on (base) PS4. I don't replay games very often, but it's one that I'm going to. A buddy has it right now so when I get it back it'll be a full playthrough with the DLC expansion this time. I really didn't get much time with the ghost or mongol gear and another playthrough with that would be awesome.

*Plus it's only $10 to upgrade to a PS5 version whenever you get one, assuming not too long down the road. Unless your PS5 wait is long enough that an original GOT PS5 copy has dropped to $10, because then it really doesn't matter.

Last edited by EricHiggin - on 10 September 2021

I was truly pleased with the show, and Sony masterly covered the pissed off that me and several others would have of the Uncharted 4+LL remaster on PC with showing bombshells right after.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Man, it's good to be a Playstation gamer. :D