By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

RE:8 is going to be one crazy game to play with PSVR with improved haptics and 3D sound. Can't wait lol.

Really hoping to see a PSVR2 headset release soon. The controls need updating, like to those of the Oculus/Vive. Both have near-field sensors for the controller and the new update for quest has hand and finger tracking (with camera).

Around the Network

Who here successfully nailed down a PS5 preorder? I just got mine paid off today and I was the first person at my local store in line the day of preorders opening so I sure as shootin' better not have mine cancelled.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

hinch said:

RE:8 is going to be one crazy game to play with PSVR with improved haptics and 3D sound. Can't wait lol.

Really hoping to see a PSVR2 headset release soon. The controls need updating, like to those of the Oculus/Vive. Both have near-field sensors for the controller and the new update for quest has hand and finger tracking (with camera).

Yeah, the controls have been my biggest argument for not investing in PSVR. If that's fixed with PSVR2, I'm buying. Hopefully, HL: Alyx will come.

Runa216 said:
Who here successfully nailed down a PS5 preorder? I just got mine paid off today and I was the first person at my local store in line the day of preorders opening so I sure as shootin' better not have mine cancelled.

I have. My old roommate from boarding school works in a Danish electronics store (Elgiganten) so he gave me a heads-up before preorders went live. Hearing that stores have sold more than they'll get makes me a bit nervous as well. The work-at-home order makes this winter the perfect time for a new gen.

Runa216 said:

Getting mine through Sony.

15 days left.. getting closer.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Runa216 said:

Getting mine through Sony.

I never even got an option to do that. Might be because I'm Canadian. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I'm so hyped for Cyberpunk but the 3-week delay gives me time to enjoy Demon's Souls and Ghost of Tsushima at launch.

Why would someone do this? Gamers being gamers, I guess.

I like the new trophy sound. Much more discreet.

Runa216 said:

I managed to preorder two PS5's. One for myself and a digital for a friend. Both from Amazon (don't ask me how) lol.

Replicant said:

I'm so hyped for Cyberpunk but the 3-week delay gives me time to enjoy Demon's Souls and Ghost of Tsushima at launch.

Don't get me started on Cyberpunk.. so many games I want this year delayed :(

hinch said:
Replicant said:

Don't get me started on Cyberpunk.. so many games I want this year delayed :(

CDPR - 'We are delaying Cyberpunk again because we don't want to be part of spreading the illness and death'.

FANS - 'Delay and you die!'