By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

My brother's a big Salvatore fan and I read most of the Companions of the Hall arc, myself. Might have to pick this up to play together.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:

Did my second playthrough of Miles Morales earlier today and got my second PS5 platinum trophy (First was Astrobot), yay me!

Feels good, doesn't it? I've gotten the platinum trophies on Spider-Man Remastered, Miles Morales, Demon's Souls, and Astro's Playroom. My next ones are going to be Ratchet & Clank and FFVII Remake Intergrade. I don't expect to get platinum on Returnal. I do hope to eventually get the platinum trophies on Nioh and Nioh 2.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Preload seems to be up (its 12 midnight here).

There's a sub option from the games outer menu that gave me the option to upgrade the PS4 version to PS5. Downloading the upgrade option and it says 84.85GB, though I've already have the updated PS4 version installed; it only needs an extra 13.44GB dl for now. Excited :D

Now, whether to buy Yuffie DLC now or not. £16, hmm.

Last edited by hinch - on 09 June 2021

hinch said:

Preload seems to be up (its 12 midnight here).

There's a sub option from the games outer menu that gave me the option to upgrade the PS4 version to PS5. Downloading the upgrade option and it says 84.85GB, though I've already have the updated PS4 version installed; it only needs an extra 13.44GB dl for now. Excited :D

Now, whether to buy Yuffie DLC now or not. £16, hmm.

Walk me through this? gonna try to download now.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Disk in, from the main menu FF7:R next to launch game there's a " ... " option. Select that then "View Product" and it takes you to Intergrade on the PS Store.

There's another " ... " on the far right hand side again and in there gives you the option to purchase the the PS5 upgrade for free. The top one irrc.

Last edited by hinch - on 09 June 2021

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:

So it's an 85GB download? Guess I'll set it going when I go to bed lol... is it actually tomorrow (Today since we're after midnight lol) that it comes out? For some reason I thought it was Friday :o

Only 13.44GB update if you've already got the game installed already (PS4). Now off to play :d

hinch said:

Disk in, from the main menu FF7:R next to launch game there's a " ... " option. Select that then "View Product" and it takes you to Intergrade on the PS Store.

There's another " ... " on the far right hand side again and in there gives you the option to purchase the the PS5 upgrade for free. The top one irrc.

I don't have the disc version. Well, I do but I don't play it since I also bought the digital version (Bought legit, not the PS+ version) And those options aren't showing up sadly. I also tried going to 'game version' and it only has the Remake and the Demo, nothing about Ps5 version. 

Bristow9091 said:
Runa216 said:

Feels good, doesn't it? I've gotten the platinum trophies on Spider-Man Remastered, Miles Morales, Demon's Souls, and Astro's Playroom. My next ones are going to be Ratchet & Clank and FFVII Remake Intergrade. I don't expect to get platinum on Returnal. I do hope to eventually get the platinum trophies on Nioh and Nioh 2.

Yeah, although my only other PS5 game right now is Resi 8 and I absolutely will not be going for the platinum on that, Resi games ask way too much for me to want to platinum them lol. I'll be going for the Demon's Souls platinum when I get it, I got it in the original (As well as a 1% list from a US import copy my mate tried out on my console when he got it lol... dick!) so it seems only right, the list also looks a lot easier too! As for Ratchet & Clank... probably won't get the platinum unless it can all be done in one playthrough, but we'll see. I'm very close to the Nioh platinum, just need to finish all the Twilight missions and I'm done, I literally have a cheese build that works so well too, I can wreck any boss with a dozen kunai lol :P 

Reasonably certain you need a NG+/Challenge mode playthrough (which is only available after beating the game once), so there's that. Still, good stuff if you ask me. As for Resident Evil 8, I gave up when I saw the 'beat the game in 3-hours using only the knife' achievement, or something. I don't do speedruns, it's counterintuitive to my gaming style and I won't endorse that sort of nonsense. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

@Bristow9091 

Yep, though its its now installing again inside the game lol.

You might need to wait for midnight for the option to appear Runa. I'm sure the PS4>PS5 digital version is the same process.

hinch said:
Bristow9091 said:

So it's an 85GB download? Guess I'll set it going when I go to bed lol... is it actually tomorrow (Today since we're after midnight lol) that it comes out? For some reason I thought it was Friday :o

Only 13.44GB update if you've already got the game installed already (PS4). Now off to play :d

How are you playing if it's not even out yet? Are you in the UK/Europe? 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Yeah I'm from the UK.. and it gave me the option as soon is it hit 12. I'm guessing they unlock it within respective times in different regions. Bit past 1AM here, oh well late night gaming xP