By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Runa216 said:

Can someone help me download FFVII Remake Intergrade? I bought the physical edition (limited Steelbook Deluxe Edition) at launch, then purchased the digital version last august, but it's not letting me download the PS5 version. No, I didn't get the PS+ version.

when I go to the page and try to download it, it tells me "You can't buy this product for the following reasons: You already own the following products, which conflict with the product you are trying to buy. Final Fantasy VII Remake"

I just wanna pre-load my game so my sister can play it whenever I'm not playing Ratchet & Clank! I didn't think this would be so difficult. (and again, I absolutely bought the digital version back in august, I just went back to my transaction history and verified it)

I don't think preload is up yet. I'm guessing tomorrow.. xP

Wonder if save game transfer is automatic, I did update my game recently.

Around the Network

R&C: Rift Apart 88 meta with 92 reviews :o

Oo cool, thanks! Will do that now.. Also need to clear some space as I heard the game is quite big lol.

Yeah thats high considering how harsh reviewers are these days. Looks like another hit! Insomniac on fire and we've barely scratched the surface for this gen.

Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction was one of two games I got with my Ps3 (The other was the original Rock Band). So to see Insomniac putting out another Ratchet & Clank near the beginning of this generation is quite encouraging.

Two and a half days left till I can play it! I'm so excited. There will be a lot of fighting in this house for the PS5 this weekend, as my sister wants to play FFVII and I wanna play Ratchet & Clank. What a fantastic week for PS5!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

This game always looked great, but Insomniac has truly exceeded my expectations and completely outdone themselves on a technical level. The insane loading speeds and levels of detail are simply incredible - and all at a stable 60fps if you want. Tight zooms in photo mode reveal amazing fidelity on even the smallest details. The upgrades over development are the cherry on top; I swear Rivet has a higher poly count in gameplay now than she did during the game's debut cutscene. Even the ray tracing runs at a much higher resolution than anything else we've seen on consoles to this point. The overall impression even beats the CG movie in some regards. All this from a year one title! This generation's outlook looks bright, indeed.

BraLoD said:
hinch said:

R&C: Rift Apart 88 meta with 92 reviews :o

That's a lot of reviews this quickly for a game that's not a blockbuster.

Not sure if serious, but Rift Apart is a Blockbuster game.

Hynad said:
BraLoD said:

That's a lot of reviews this quickly for a game that's not a blockbuster.

I remember there being a bit of a conversation about its prospects. Some were saying as high as 10 million but I personally feel that's out of reach. 5 million, easily possible (making it the best selling in the series) but 10 million is a bit much. Still, 5 million is a LOT. But, with it being a premier PS5 game released this early (and I'm hearing rumours of it being bundled), well, it's absolutely going to bust all the blocks. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

BraLoD said:
Hynad said:

It's serious and it's not.

Games like GoW and TLoU should cost over 10x more than it to be made, easily.

Doesn't mean it doesn't look amazing, can't have a big performance and all that, but it is certainly not one of Sony's or the industry's biggest projects.

Lol, ok. Your view of what is or isn’t a blockbuster is wrong, but you know… You do you.

Local coop splitscreen coming this summer.