By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

News Update:

Falcom showed 7 minutes of footage of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV on the Dengeki livestream. I will only provide the link to the video since the thumbnail may contain spoilers even if they may be minor.

For those who have not played the Trails of Cold Steel series, but are interested, Falcom confirmed that the whole series will be on the PS4. However, a western release has not been confirmed, yet.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
Darashiva said:

Does a certain other, LoD obsessed member of the site have something to do with this perhaps? Regardless, LoD is my second favourite game ever, so it's pretty much my go-to whenever this topic comes up. 

I can neither confirm nor deny that. ;) 

Yes.

Perfectly reasonable.

Wild Arms or Dark Cloud for me. I think Warhawk would do alright.

Yeah so The Division is really fun. I'm really enjoying it and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes action RPG's.

I would choose the three games Wild Arms and up, but would like to see Dark Cloud more.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

WHERE THE FU(K IS LEGEND OF DRAGOON IN THE POOL?!?!?!!!!!!!!

I also want Mark of Kri, Wild Arms, the Getaway, Arc the Lad, Legend of Legaia

Sort of a news update:

Last week, Michel Ancel shared on Instagram that he visited Guerilla Games. One of the fans asked if he's still working on WiLD and he replied "Yep, Still working hard on it🤙".

So yeah, WiLD is not vaporware... maybe...

bananaking21 said:
Yeah so The Division is really fun. I'm really enjoying it and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes action RPG's.

Notice me, senpai

News Update:

Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists coming west for PS4, Switch, and PC this winter - Gematsu

"Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World is coming to North America and Europe in both physical and digital formats for PlayStation 4 and Switch, and for PC via Steam this winter, publisher Koei Tecmo announced.

Here is an overview of the game, via Koei Tecmo:

Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World set in the Atelier universe celebrates the series’ 20th Anniversary; allowing players to experience the beloved series’ characters with an exciting new town building focus.

Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World puts players in the shoes of Nelke von Lestamm, a young noblewoman who has always been fascinated by the ancient legend of the Sage of Granzweit; a tale of the Granzweit Tree which is said to bestow great power upon those whom discover it. As she grew up and learned her skills were not in alchemy, she studied hard to become a government official and help those around her. The day Nelke is set to graduate the academy, however, her life changes forever as she hears a rumour that the tree can be found within her father’s lands near the small village of Westwald. Her father grants her permission to search for it on one condition – that she becomes governor of the area and develops Westwald into a prosperous city.

As players work hard to build Westwald up from a quaint village to a flourishing city, they will require the aid of the many alchemists that settle in the town. Nelke and the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World features famous alchemists from previous entries across the Atelier series, including those from the Salburg, Arland, Dusk, and Mysterious trilogies."

Bristow9091 said:
So I've decided fuck it and I'm not going for the "Passionate Listener" trophy on Persona 5, I am SO FED UP of seeing mementos, and I just want to get this game over with. I've made a second save file in case I change my mind, and I'm just gonna' carry on with the game and hope it pops during one of the bosses or something where unique voicelines are said, because I REALLY can't be bothered now, it's taking too long! Probably my own fault for sticking with the same party throughout the whole game up until now (Ryuji, Ann, Makoto, although for the last 10-15 hours I've mixed it up and been using everyone in mementos), whereas my girlfriend got the trophy without even trying, or knowing she had it, while playing normally, but she'd switch her party up every now and then, lol. I've also read on the internet that people have used the same party through the whole game and still managed to get it too though, so I guess we'll see what happens, but I swear to god this trophy is driving me insane!

For me that is one of the easiest trophy to get I got that on my first play thru. Well maybe because I used different characters always just like your GF.
The one thing I hate is the maxing my attributes to get the trophy and maxing my social link. I needed 3 play thru to do 100%
As much I love the game Persona 5 burned me out just the get the Platinum trophy lol.

Nymeria said:
Dark Cloud could have such amazing possibilities on PS4 or PS5.

I'd be happy seeing Ape Escape or Wild Arms come back as well.

Yes I agree with Dark Cloud. The possibility of that game to prosper on PS4. Sony is stupid for not doing it now.
IMO this is the best time to remake, to relaunch old IPs from their arsenal.
Persona 5 sales exploded, Games like Nier, Yakuza, NIOH and MH is at all time high in the outside Japan. That's why I pester Shu all the time in twitter. XD well I hope it works.

Aura7541 said:

Sort of a news update:

Last week, Michel Ancel shared on Instagram that he visited Guerilla Games. One of the fans asked if he's still working on WiLD and he replied "Yep, Still working hard on it🤙".

So yeah, WiLD is not vaporware... maybe...

The new Last Guardian. ugh lol.

Aura7541 said:

News Update:

Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists coming west for PS4, Switch, and PC this winter - Gematsu

"Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World is coming to North America and Europe in both physical and digital formats for PlayStation 4 and Switch, and for PC via Steam this winter, publisher Koei Tecmo announced.

Here is an overview of the game, via Koei Tecmo:

Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World set in the Atelier universe celebrates the series’ 20th Anniversary; allowing players to experience the beloved series’ characters with an exciting new town building focus.

Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World puts players in the shoes of Nelke von Lestamm, a young noblewoman who has always been fascinated by the ancient legend of the Sage of Granzweit; a tale of the Granzweit Tree which is said to bestow great power upon those whom discover it. As she grew up and learned her skills were not in alchemy, she studied hard to become a government official and help those around her. The day Nelke is set to graduate the academy, however, her life changes forever as she hears a rumour that the tree can be found within her father’s lands near the small village of Westwald. Her father grants her permission to search for it on one condition – that she becomes governor of the area and develops Westwald into a prosperous city.

As players work hard to build Westwald up from a quaint village to a flourishing city, they will require the aid of the many alchemists that settle in the town. Nelke and the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World features famous alchemists from previous entries across the Atelier series, including those from the Salburg, Arland, Dusk, and Mysterious trilogies."

I hope they released the trilogy on the west as well. I am looking for the collection for the PS3 to save me some money because.
The early Atelier games is so rare. :(