By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

DonFerrari said:
coolbeans said:

Dropping some TGA predictions for the hell of it (and to look cool if I'm right). Here we go:

-Half-Life: Alyx PSVR2 official announcement
-Astro Bot: Rescue Mission PSVR2 port
-Pixelopus' new game
-Horizon: Forbidden West expansion
-Bend Studios' new game

Unfortunately you only got one right.

Only?  I got 1/5, I'm on an crazy hot streak! 

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
DonFerrari said:

Unfortunately you only got one right.

Only?  I got 1/5, I'm on an crazy hot streak! 

And now if you were someone that claim to be an insider you would edit that post and leave only HFW kkkkk

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Missing some things here, but notable announcements from last night

Exclusive announcement:

- The Last of Us Part I on PC (March 3rd, 2023)

- Returnal on PC (Early 2023)

- Death Stranding 2 on PS5

- Horizon: Forbidden West - Burning Shores (April 19th, 2023) PS5 only

- Final Fantasy XVI on PS5 (June 22nd, 2023)

Multiplatform announcements:

- Armored Core VI on PS4/5, Xbox One, XS (2023)

- Diablo 4 on PS4/5, Xbox One, XS (June 6th, 2023)

- Crash Team Rumble (2023)

- Blue Protocol (Second half of 2023)

Not on PlayStation, but probably someday:

Earthblade (2024)

Hades II (2023)

Funnily enough, Sony had more of a presence here than they did at their own State of Plays...

Sony seems to have more stuff in the works, and yet they seem to be keeping a slightly low profile at the moment.

Sony knows how and when to market games.

But I do hope we get quarterly SoPs that are meaty with content.

I just realized. Returnal will be PlayStation's first PC game that offers multiplayer. I wonder if crossplay will be offered.

Around the Network

Got to say I'm glad the HFW DLC is exclusive to the PS5. I hope that signals the end of cross generation development at least for SIE.

twintail said:

Sony knows how and when to market games.

But I do hope we get quarterly SoPs that are meaty with content.

GoW:R didn't even had gameplay on SoP, that was crazy.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

PotentHerbs said:

Got to say I'm glad the HFW DLC is exclusive to the PS5. I hope that signals the end of cross generation development at least for SIE.

It's a great sign of things to come, especially since Sony doesn't report PS4 numbers anymore. Other than live service games, it looks like PS4 is finally behind us. 

Just starting the Forspoken demo now and going through the opening tutorial. Liking it so far and a big plus is that in the accessibility options you can put her voice chat with the cuff to a minimal. Doing this makes it so you only hear her voice in situations that advance the story, no more needless banter.

Blood_Tears said:

Just starting the Forspoken demo now and going through the opening tutorial. Liking it so far and a big plus is that in the accessibility options you can put her voice chat with the cuff to a minimal. Doing this makes it so you only hear her voice in situations that advance the story, no more needless banter.

Let me know how the dialogue is in the demo because that was probably the biggest aspect that had me going, meh.

Which is weird because Amy Hennig is one of the writers for this game.