By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | Defaulted

SMTV did grab my attention, I was going to get it on Switch next year but I'll wait to see if a PS4 version realises itself in the next 12months.

Around the Network
mjk45 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Ngl. I kinda hope that it doesn't come to PS4. Because I bought a switch for SMTV. :/

As a PS4 pro owner I have one word for you, nah forget I have two fuck off😉

*Middle fingers* 

fucker. 

twintail said:

If this Tweet had Xbox in this list of platforms this would have been an article on the front page instead of swept under the rug. I find this site lately only posts rumors from Grubb or Jez which is a shame. 

As for this being a possible timed exclusive I wouldn't be surprised, especially since SMT 3 Nocturne got a remaster release on PS4 this year. They were probably gauging that platforms current interest in this IP.

Blood_Tears said:
twintail said:

If this Tweet had Xbox in this list of platforms this would have been an article on the front page instead of swept under the rug. I find this site lately only posts rumors from Grubb or Jez which is a shame. 

As for this being a possible timed exclusive I wouldn't be surprised, especially since SMT 3 Nocturne got a remaster release on PS4 this year. They were probably gauging that platforms current interest in this IP.

And the OG SMT 3 was a PS2 exclusive. 

Around the Network
twintail said:

I personally expand to 75 Metacritic, and when I do that it comes out to 16 games.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

twintail said:

Awesome and Ghost of Tsushima on (PS5 metacritic'd 88) the game actually deserved to meta high than ps4 version 83 Directors cut on PS5 is more amazing than ps4 version , Sucker Punch is a beast AAA developer.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Runa216 said:

I personally expand to 75 Metacritic, and when I do that it comes out to 16 games.

dx11332sega said:

Awesome and Ghost of Tsushima on (PS5 metacritic'd 88) the game actually deserved to meta high than ps4 version 83 Directors cut on PS5 is more amazing than ps4 version , Sucker Punch is a beast AAA developer.

I want to point out that I was trying to highlight the number of Dualsense supported games haha

but thanks for the replies anyways. I think 75 up is a good metric, and I look forward to playing GoT whenever I get a PS5!

gooch_destroyer said:
twintail said:

Ngl. I kinda hope that it doesn't come to PS4. Because I bought a switch for SMTV. :/

And I won't buy it on switch =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."