By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

For those in the UK (and EU) and you can claim Racket Fury: Table Tennis for free using the PlayStation app.

Requires a PS+ subscription. It says £9.49 in the PS store website so might be a bug.. get it while its hot!

Around the Network

Before :

Now :

VersusEvil said:
Bristow9091 said:

Wow, I was expecting more than 50GB considering Miles Morales is around that size, lol

Miles is around 50GB? Miles is only 39GB. I also just finished Miles, I'll happily take a Miles 2. 

Yeah, it took me way too long to get into the Spider-Man games and they were both phenomenal. Miles morales was certainly short but I appreciated that. Not every game needs to be Skyrim/Witcher length. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

CloudxTifa said:

Good stuff.. was hoping there would be a mode like this; like what they did with Miles Morales.

Crazy visuals, RT and 60fps yes please!

Around the Network

God damn. lol

Bristow9091 said:
VersusEvil said:

Whatever Bluepoint do has my attention, the ammount of respect they showed the Demon Souls remake should be applauded, those guys just kill it everytime. 

I can't wait until I grab a copy of Demon's Souls lol, it looks absolutely gorgeous and I love everything about the remake from what I've seen... such a huge step up from the original, yet maintains the same aesthetic, but enhances it at the same time lol. It's like their Shadow of the Colossus remake except better, and even that was a very impressive remake that still looks gorgeous too!

Sony should just buy up both Bluepoint and Housemarque lol, wonder what's taking them so long...

Right? Like, their last purchase was an absolute winner for them! Look how good Insomniac are doing! they released a remastered Spider-Man, Miles morales, and Ratchet & Clank within a 7-month launch window! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Pictures are deleted.

Last edited by CloudxTifa - on 07 June 2021

Runa216 said:
Bristow9091 said:

I can't wait until I grab a copy of Demon's Souls lol, it looks absolutely gorgeous and I love everything about the remake from what I've seen... such a huge step up from the original, yet maintains the same aesthetic, but enhances it at the same time lol. It's like their Shadow of the Colossus remake except better, and even that was a very impressive remake that still looks gorgeous too!

Sony should just buy up both Bluepoint and Housemarque lol, wonder what's taking them so long...

Right? Like, their last purchase was an absolute winner for them! Look how good Insomniac are doing! they released a remastered Spider-Man, Miles morales, and Ratchet & Clank within a 7-month launch window! 

And people are already trolling R&C for supposedly low quality graphics before release while ignoring that SM have great graphic.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."