By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Aura7541 said:

Sort of a news update:

Last week, Michel Ancel shared on Instagram that he visited Guerilla Games. One of the fans asked if he's still working on WiLD and he replied "Yep, Still working hard on it🤙".

So yeah, WiLD is not vaporware... maybe...

The new Last Guardian. ugh lol.

At least presumably, Wild Sheep and Ancel aren't running into technical problems while developing WiLD. The Last Guardian disappeared after its announcement because it just couldn't run properly on the PS3 (like the framerate was superlow), IIRC.

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

The new Last Guardian. ugh lol.

At least presumably, Wild Sheep and Ancel aren't running into technical problems while developing WiLD. The Last Guardian disappeared after its announcement because it just couldn't run properly on the PS3 (like the framerate was superlow), IIRC.

Well I hope we start seeing it again later the year or next year.
One of those interesting games that I would love to play. I am just sad that after the announcement we haven't hear anything from it.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Aura7541 said:

One of those interesting games that I would love to play. I am just sad that after the announcement we haven't hear anything from it.

Same here, man. I was and am still really interested in the game when they showed the gameplay during PGW 2015. It's a really interesting take on the open-world genre and the concept is still fresh compared to other open-world games. I mentioned this in other threads. I think WiLD will end up being a cross-gen game. By the time the game is ready, the PS5 will either be very close to launch or will have already launched.

I'd love a new Sly Cooper game, pls Sony.

Last edited by Keybladewielder - on 14 July 2018

Bristow9091 said:

Maxing social stats was so easy in Persona 5 lol, and I know I've missed the social link trophy because I kept ignoring Iwai and Sojiro, didn't have a use for either of them, also haven't even started the Fortune social link, can't be bothered lol. 

Like I said though, I made a second save file if I ever want to go back and farm lines to get it, but at this point I'll just be happy to finally finish the game because it's taking FOREVER! My goal is to have it finished by the end of the month, and in terms of progression, I've just got inside Shido's Palace... so I'm getting there!

The problem was I was so focused on leveling my Characters and Persona. I spend most of my time in Metaverse and memento. Mixing up skills for Persona in order for me to get a powerful Persona with God like skills. Absorb/reflect insert skills.lol

As for the spoiler tag. I won't say a lot but just like you said you are getting there. I hope you will like events that will happen.

Aura7541 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Same here, man. I was and am still really interested in the game when they showed the gameplay during PGW 2015. It's a really interesting take on the open-world genre and the concept is still fresh compared to other open-world games. I mentioned this in other threads. I think WiLD will end up being a cross-gen game. By the time the game is ready, the PS5 will either be very close to launch or will have already launched.

I like to see more ugh! but hopefully it will be release sooner and like you said cross gen and not PS5 exclusive. I won't be buying PS5 on it's first year.

Last edited by NoCtiS_NoX - on 14 July 2018

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
Keybladewielder said:

I'd love a new Sly Cooper game, pls Sony.

Yeah me too actually, although I never played the one on PS3, so maybe that'll sort me out, lol

I would play it but I can't find it anywhere and I'm not really a fan of buying digital.

Small news update:

Gran Turismo Sport has gone past 5 million players - Kaz Yamauchi

Edit: Apparently, the player count is actually around 5.5 million according to the Gran Turismo Instagram account.

Last edited by Aura7541 - on 15 July 2018

News Update:

Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link for PS4 by PlatinumGames Will Get a New Reveal in December - DualShockers

"During the livestream of the Granblue Fantasy Summer Festival currently being hosted in Osaka, Japan, Cygames revealed when we’ll hear more about Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link.

According to the developers, more information about the game (including the official title) will be shared at the Cygames Fes even, which will be hosted at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, near Tokyo, on December 15th and December 16th."

For those who haven't seen the gameplay footage of Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link, you can see for yourself in the video below:

Remember this?

gooch_destroyer said:

Remember this?

I actually beat this wonderful gem!