Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation: Definitive Edition - The PS5 is coming!

When will you be buying a PS5?

Day One 6 33.33%

Year One 1 5.56%

Sometime later 7 38.89%

I'm not buying a PS5 unti... 4 22.22%

Total:18

PlayStation Plus Games For March Announced!

Here we go, the free games have been announced for March, as usual I'll leave my opinions until after the list...

The games available this month are;

- Shadow of the Colossus

- Sonic Forces

Looks like only two again this month, was sort of hoping we'd be getting VR games again after receiving Firewall Zero Hour last month, but oh well... so what do I think of March? Honestly... not too bad. Sure, I've already got Shadow of the Colossus... three times, lol, AND we were already given the PS3 remaster with Plus a while back... but oh well, the PS4 version is just beautiful and if there are still people out there that haven't played it yet, please take a fuck ton of photos and post them here, I need some new desktop backgrounds! :P As for Sonic Forces, I've actually come pretty close to buying it multiple times now, albeit when the price has dropped dirt cheap, but now I get to play it so I'm happy with that. Sure, I know it's FAR from the best Sonic game, but I still fancy playing it, sue me.

tl;dr those are your free games for March and personally I think it's another decent month, of course your opinions may vary, so here I go asking the question again;

What do you guys think? Is this a good month, bad month or just... meh?

Link to the PlayStation Blog and video here:
https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2020/02/26/shadow-of-the-colossus-and-sonic-forces-are-your-ps-plus-games-for-march/

Around the Network

Good month.

Last edited by Keiji - on 26 February 2020

Shadow of the Colossus is great, but I already own it on three different consoles, so not gonna bother with it here. Also, I have absolutely no interest in Sonic Forces, so nothing for me this month, unfortunately.

My Most Recent Articles:

1. Video Game Music Spotlight #15: Vocal Themes

2. Video Game Music Spotlight #14: A Moment of Calm

3. Gods and Superheroes: The Story of Clover Studio

For my non-video game related writings you can check my blog below.

Latest Post: Disney Canon: Dumbo (1941)

Guys I can't wait anymore. We need PlayStation All Stars 2.

I need PS5 info

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:

PlayStation Plus Games For March Announced!

Here we go, the free games have been announced for March, as usual I'll leave my opinions until after the list...

The games available this month are;

- Shadow of the Colossus

- Sonic Forces

Looks like only two again this month, was sort of hoping we'd be getting VR games again after receiving Firewall Zero Hour last month, but oh well... so what do I think of March? Honestly... not too bad. Sure, I've already got Shadow of the Colossus... three times, lol, AND we were already given the PS3 remaster with Plus a while back... but oh well, the PS4 version is just beautiful and if there are still people out there that haven't played it yet, please take a fuck ton of photos and post them here, I need some new desktop backgrounds! :P As for Sonic Forces, I've actually come pretty close to buying it multiple times now, albeit when the price has dropped dirt cheap, but now I get to play it so I'm happy with that. Sure, I know it's FAR from the best Sonic game, but I still fancy playing it, sue me.

tl;dr those are your free games for March and personally I think it's another decent month, of course your opinions may vary, so here I go asking the question again;

What do you guys think? Is this a good month, bad month or just... meh?

Link to the PlayStation Blog and video here:
https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2020/02/26/shadow-of-the-colossus-and-sonic-forces-are-your-ps-plus-games-for-march/

They aren't going up to 3 consistently until maybe the PS5, but the bonus 3rd game was welcomed nonetheless.

As for March, SotC is a good release though I will keep that on the back burner. i might try Sonic but looks like a pretty bad game. 

do you like Shadow of Colossus or The Last Guardian more, guys ? :)

Game of the Year 2020: Ghost of Tsushima, Persona 5 Royal or The Last of Us 2 ?!

KazumaKiryu said:

Shadow of the Colossus. One of my favourite games of all time. The Last Guardian is still good, but it just doesn't reach quite the same heights as SotC.

My Most Recent Articles:

1. Video Game Music Spotlight #15: Vocal Themes

2. Video Game Music Spotlight #14: A Moment of Calm

3. Gods and Superheroes: The Story of Clover Studio

For my non-video game related writings you can check my blog below.

Latest Post: Disney Canon: Dumbo (1941)

Darashiva said:
KazumaKiryu said:

Shadow of the Colossus. One of my favourite games of all time. The Last Guardian is still good, but it just doesn't reach quite the same heights as SotC.

thanks for your opinion, interesting to know :)

For me, its Last Guardian - because i like Trico (so cute ^^) and the emotional end very much. but both are special :)

lets see whats the next game is.

Game of the Year 2020: Ghost of Tsushima, Persona 5 Royal or The Last of Us 2 ?!

Yeah, I'm gonna' have to go with Shadow of the Colossus too. Don't get me wrong, I loved The Last Guardian, the last half especially... but damn there's something about the scale of the world and the Colossi, not to mention the music, that just has it as the better game for me. Either way they're still both top tier games!