Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Destiny 2 for 10 bucks
Fallout for 10.5 bucks
Metro redux for 12 bucks

Which one should I get?

Around the Network

Just to spark the conversation here.
How hype are you with Spiderman?

I think we need a new poll please. Let's talk about Spiderman.

Also, who is playing Shenmue I & II at the moment?

Last edited by NoCtiS_NoX - on 24 August 2018

Bristow9091 said:

So I've just finished Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, sooner than expected actually, although I have sort of pulled an all nighter playing it to completion (It's 6am now), since the next few days I'm gonna' have no spare time at all, lol. Playtime at my final save: 53hr20m, add on about 30-40 minutes for what comes next, and we'll round it up to a nice 54hr playthrough, lol. And that was just the story and a bit of grinding, although there was definitely some downtime in there too, but I didn't touch any of the side content or anything.

Has my opinion changed of the game? Yes

Okay, so in the last six or more hours of playing it, quite a lot actually happened, loose ends were tied up, things I hadn't even taken note of happened, sort of like revelations to me lol, and I think the ending was pretty good overall, I was happy with how it turned out, even if I do wish some things were changed, but meh, lol.

Everything I said before still stands pretty much, although the story definitely feels more, well, complete after finishing it... who'd have thought, right? What I mean is that up until these final hours, not much seemed to really click, but then it all came at once and that's when I really enjoyed it. The story is by far the strongest part of the game for me, even if it felt sloppy and/or all over the place for the longest time, by the time the credits came around it ended up being good. I must say though, that, as I said before; the music is terribly forgettable!

Note; I can now (finally) say I've played every mainline Final Fantasy game, yay me! :P 

The one strength I commend FFXII for is that the in-game politics is complex, but not overly complicated. My biggest complaint would be how Vaan and Penello played rather minor roles, especially since you first play as Vaan after the Reks tutorial.

Bristow9091 said:

Note; I can now (finally) say I've played every mainline Final Fantasy game, yay me! :P 

I've played all but 2, which isn't on anything else but PSP here, and I can't find it anywhere. After my first playthrough I did like XII, but didn't love it. My opinion of the game actually improved significantly after my second playthrough of the game. I think it's a genuinely excellent game, though not quite among the best in the series.

Aura7541 said:

The one strength I commend FFXII for is that the in-game politics is complex, but not overly complicated. My biggest complaint would be how Vaan and Penello played rather minor roles, especially since you first play as Vaan after the Reks tutorial.

Well, Vaan and Penelo were inserted into the game halfway through production, so it's not really surprising that their roles are kinda insignificant in the game and the story.

KBG29 said:
Looks like Sony moved at least 50,000 units in August. The PS4 Pro 500 Million Edition looks to be sold out everywhere. Was hoping to get one, but looks like it ain't gonna happen. Might just have to settle for a 500 Million DS4 if I can find one.

Yeah,  I read at Amazon that the console was sold out before the launch date.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Destiny 2 for 10 bucks
Fallout for 10.5 bucks
Metro redux for 12 bucks

Which one should I get?

I would take Destiny 2.

I have bought Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition, God Of War, Marvel's Spider-Man, Detroit Become Human and No Man's Sky.

Yakuza Kiwami 2 is getting pretty good score.

MC-85

OC -86

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/yakuza-kiwami-2

https://opencritic.com/game/6429/yakuza-kiwami-2

bananaking21 said:
Destiny 2 for 10 bucks
Fallout for 10.5 bucks
Metro redux for 12 bucks

Which one should I get?

I hope you didn't get Destiny 2, because it will be free for PS Plus member on September.

finalrpgfantasy said:
bananaking21 said:
Destiny 2 for 10 bucks
Fallout for 10.5 bucks
Metro redux for 12 bucks

Which one should I get?

I hope you didn't get Destiny 2, because it will be free for PS Plus member on September.

Lol I didn't. I dodged a bullet there. 

4 and 5 days to go for DQXI.
7 and 8 more to go for Spiderman!

10 more days to go for Playstation pre TGS.