By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Ubisoft has announced that all their games will be backward compatible on PS5 except the ones below.
I wonder if they do work but with bugs or if they can't boot at all.

Assassin’s Creed: Chronicles Trilogy Pack
Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate
Risk
Space Junkies
Star Trek: Bridge Crew
Werewolves Within

Edit: Ok. They're all playable but are part of this list of games that "may exhibit errors or unexpected behavior and some features available on PS4 may be absent".

Last edited by Replicant - on 30 October 2020

Around the Network

Crunchy Roll has some good stuff on there that would be cool.

Leaked footage from PS5's UI to game, and load time. Dat load time from menu to in-game in Spiderman: Miles Morales :o

https://imgur.com/ojMm3pa

Last edited by hinch - on 30 October 2020

hinch said: 
Leaked footage from PS5's UI to game, and load time. Dat load time from menu to in-game in Spiderman: Miles Morales :o

Holy shit

Yeah, its insane under 2 seconds loading from main menu. Bodes well in future games, no more waiting around!

We finally back to cartridge load times

hinch said:

Yeah, its insane under 2 seconds loading from main menu. Bodes well in future games, no more waiting around!

Yeah, it's gonna be sweet.

Around the Network

I dreamed with a PS5 today. I need a break.

zealen said:

It must've been a wet dream, right?

Replicant said:
zealen said:

It must've been a wet dream, right?

Sadly, it wasn't. For some dreamish reasons my PS5 wasn't working properly. Talk about anxiety :(

Replicant said:
EricHiggin said: 
Unless it's some kind of super rare hands off kinda deal where MS is more so just financially backing Bungie and reaping the multiplatform benefits, I have a really hard time seeing Bungie going back to MS.

I also don't necessarily see them joining SNY either, though I'd think that would be more likely than MS based on their PS4 relationship.

Wasn't Destiny (2) the big showcase game for the Stadia launch? Bungie wouldn't dare be acquired by Google would they?

Bold: Hopefully not. Rather Microsoft than Google. With Microsoft I can at least play the games on my PC.

Same here, but they did decide Activision was a worthy partner, so. Hopefully they've learned from that. Maybe Activision was horrible enough that MS seems not so bad anymore, who knows?

Replicant said:

hinch said: 

Holy shit

hinch said:

I was really hoping they would back off on the max potential TF a bit and focus on I/O instead, as they have. PS5 got the need for speed!

Cold booting Spider-man Miles Morales ~8sec.
Loading save from menu? around ~2sec.

SSD speeds are nuts...